ball streaching

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

bumm

ball streaching

Post by bumm »

i am new to ball streaching and i have found that i if i use my hand i can exert a estimated 40 pound pull in the up direction (painfull if pull down) I i do this one hour a day with no pain (i alternate hands) my balls turn purple, is this a problem? i seem to be getting results because my balls when streached reach the end of my cock head. any advise?
richok3457

stretching

Post by richok3457 »

Use weights, strapping and collars gradually, purple balls is the norm but be prepared to take the weights or strapping off quickly if you feel real pain, aching balls is something to put up with until they get used to the treatment. In time it becomes a pleasure!!!
I'm into ball stretching, pierced foreskin, with low hanging balls, like to stretch, not into pumping but like the effect.
I can't wait to see how low they'll get! e-mail me for pics
twisterfister

Ballbag

Post by twisterfister »

I personly use a 2kg ballbag I bought at http://www.rob.nl/html/online_shop3.html
I feels great and is adjustable in the with so it will never be to tight around your ballsack. I tried a collar but that wasn´t quite comfortable since I put on the weight for about 1-2 hours daily. Also in the inside of the bag is still room for some extra weight. If I need some extra weight I just fill the rest of the space up with coins for an extra pull. Other than that keep your skin soft with body locion and keep your balls warm while stretching.
twisterfister

Post by twisterfister »

anybody interested to meet for a good stretch together?