How long does it take to pack a tube plus other questions...

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

marka1669

How long does it take to pack a tube plus other questions...

Post by marka1669 »

Hi guys

I have been pumping now for about 3 months - I generallypump about 4 times a week for about an hour - sometimes i see gains, other times it can be abit disappointing & frustrating.

I love the sensation it gives you when youve pumpd, my partner isnt too sure about it though as they are worried abou the look of it - I love it!!!!

anyway I was just wondering how long it generally takes to pack out a tube - i seem to get so far then dont seem to be able to go any further - no matter how long i pump for.

What kind of hourage would be needed per session to achieve it?

Im probably being to hurried about it all - but I wanna see my cock become tubemeat.....So far I probably fill about half my tube which is a starter kit from Pumphouse - its a great piece of kit!!!

Will post a photo one day I romise - would be great if i could get abit fo advice from a seasoned professional - here is a face shot of me at the very least - cheers fellas..

Mark
nnyx

Post by nnyx »

Where are you from? I hate it when no one puts a state or country in the profile...Kinda hard to help...but here goes......
go to www.pumptoys.com...Start with a 1.75...These are aggressive tubes...When I say that , I mean that they WILL produce suction that you need ...I could bet that the pump /cylinder you have is a "ONE SIZE FOR ALL", which is not good.....If your partner is worried about the look, go to www.665leather.com and get a 1.75 cylinder. This is a tapered cylinder and will get rid of the bloat look....sort of shapes it up a bit.
You dont pump ?! You're SICK !!!
nnyx

Post by nnyx »

You dont pump ?! You're SICK !!!
kenmoody

If your really want to go for it.

Post by kenmoody »

Look up the BB5t.
get yourself an electric pump and there you are.
After many years. This has been the most fun and
it really works.
Attachments
this is not me, but I thought you would enjoy
this is not me, but I thought you would enjoy
9x7erect.jpg (73.79 KiB) Viewed 3288 times
marka1669

Post by marka1669 »

nnyx wrote:Where are you from? I hate it when no one puts a state or country in the profile...Kinda hard to help...but here goes......
go to www.pumptoys.com...Start with a 1.75...These are aggressive tubes...When I say that , I mean that they WILL produce suction that you need ...I could bet that the pump /cylinder you have is a "ONE SIZE FOR ALL", which is not good.....If your partner is worried about the look, go to www.665leather.com and get a 1.75 cylinder. This is a tapered cylinder and will get rid of the bloat look....sort of shapes it up a bit.
Sorry dude, I am from the Uk, based in the North........I see what you mean when I looked at the website as they are american - I wil update my profile for you.....

The kit I have at the moment is a:

2.00 inch (5cm) cylinder opening
9.00 inch (23cm) lcylinder length
Hand trigger pump with gauge

Its really good quality and I know the gusy at Pumphouse and they are great so I guess I should order a 1.75 cylinder as a starter....

Cheers for the heads up fella - next time I pump ill take a photo and post
bluenose

Post by bluenose »

seahorses wrote:Marka
You really need to do some research to get a better idea of the why's and wherefore's of pumping; have a look at tiger pumping and thunders place and search the archives. You'll find that pumping is very much an individual thing, that we progress differently and to make a accurate prediction for others is nigh impossible. One thing I can tell you though, you ought to be using a tube about a 1/4" dia bigger than your cock (measure round it and divide by 3) this will produce a more uniform result. Once you start packing it on a regular basis, progress to the next 1/4" size up. I have three cylinders and over the course of a few hours I can pack a 2 1/2" which give me an 8" thick dick.
your measurements are very useful thanks, the diam measurements for ordering the pump, is this taken when soft or hard...?
humble

Post by humble »

One thing you may want to try is, stand up and move around a bit, while in the tube.

I have a home built 2 X 12. The first time I ever packed my tube, side to side, I went looking for a program disc I had misplaced. 5 minutes later I sat back down. To my dismay, I had packed my tube side to side and 8 inches in length. I had never come close to packing my tube in the 4 months I had been pumping. That session had lasted just over 2 hours, with 25 - 30 minutes in the tube and 10 - 15 minute breaks. Every session after that, I packed my tube after walking around for about 5 minutes in the tube, after my 3rd break.

Keep in mind, everyone is different. Some progress faster than others. Take your time and be patient. You will see gains.

As for your partner, let them see and feel what you have done. They may like it and want to try themselves.
Is it bigger than a baby's arm?
mRuss

Post by mRuss »

it's true, everyone is different. Some pump up easier and bigger than others do. Some days are also good pump days, and some are not so good. It's easy to get disappointed when you spend a lot of time pumping and don't get the results you want.

I pump because i enjoy the feeling. If i get huge i'm really happy. if i don't get huge I'm still happy because pumping is fun. If you pump only for size then you will be a bit disappointed if the size doesn't always come. If you pump for pleaure you'll always be happy ;)

Cheers,
Russ.