looking for honest answer

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

EVRRDY

looking for honest answer

Post by EVRRDY »

i've been pumping now for a little over a year, i was cut a birth but was always able to grab my shaft and slide the skin up over the head but it would never stay there but always pull right back, since i have been pumping i always make sure i get a good size donout before i stop my session. but lately after the swelling goes down i have been able to slide the skin over the head leaving only the tip of my penis showing and walk aroung like this all day. even if the skin is pulled back if i move a certain way or bend i can feel the skin push up over the head and stay there. it is reall a great feeling when it covers the head all by it's self. my question is, am i actually stretching my foreskin and is it getting restored as it was at birth before it was cut off. and will my dedication of pumping 5 days a week actually restore it. like i said i am very carefull with pressure but consistant with my pumping excersize and daily schedule. monday through friday rest on the weekend. and start up again monday. it usually takes a hour to get a good size donout with warm water in my tube after i achieve this. i empty the tube and lube up again and continue for at least 30 more minutes. so from what i'm telling you here am i actually restoring my foreskin because my entire life i was unable to do this but since i started pumping i have achieved this and feel good about it not to mention how good it makes me feel to pull my torso back and feel the skin roll up over the head by it's self and stay there until i deside to pull it back or not. i'm looking for a truthful answer here. please advise
mRuss

Post by mRuss »

foeskin restoration is possible, but you need to have the skin under tension for hours and hours each day to trigger growth. Some guys can do this with pumping, others use different means.