monster tubes for a 17yo

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

teenHARDCOREpumper

monster tubes for a 17yo

Post by teenHARDCOREpumper »

hey!
i just bought my first monster tube hopping it will fill out slowly cuase the pump i have now need to be upgraded ( max out) i can get up to about 10 11 inch on the old one but im looking forward that the monster pump will boost that up to 15 -18 inches!!!i swaer i'm obseesed with huge balls!lolfor vets out there who can help me out and give me some tips and advice would be most appreciated.
spermaster

Post by spermaster »

I think 15-18" is too high for your balls. I never use more than 12" and then only for brief periods, to stretch the encapsulating memberanes of my testicles. Higher than that, you will probrably get thickening and bruising of your sack skin.
Keep Pumpin & Thumpin!

SperMaster
teenHARDCOREpumper

yeah i've notice that my ball swell better with m tubes. but i ve heard that marathon pumping also helps increase girth. ive found that its getting harder to grow bigger in size as well i guess i gotta spend more time! thanks alot!
i also plan on using saline in the future but i wanna get as much girth from pumping
spermaster

Post by spermaster »

Monster tube & longer times (2 hrs or more) will help, also "dynamic" pumping. I get the best results running a program on my QS-7 pump (from www.pumptoys.com ) that surges the vacuum up & down constantly. That feels great on my balls & makes em grow faster too, with minimal skin thickening & sack fluid buildup!
Keep Pumpin & Thumpin!

SperMaster
TobyB

teen

Post by TobyB »

well teenboy, show us how big you become with the pics of you in that monstertube!
smooth dutch pumper.
teenHARDCOREpumper

thanks alot!!! spermaster

lol i ve been havin lots of fun with m tubes the only think is that if they were permanent i'd luv it more.

qs7 are those program able one right? i'd really like to try it!
spermaster

Post by spermaster »

Yes that's right teenboy! thats the programmable one. you can also use it as a manually-controlled pump if you like -- just dial in the vacuum level you want.

To use the qs7 in programmable mode, you make up a "profile" that consists of a series of "events" Each event is a vacuum level between 2" Hg and 12"Hg, a hold time in seconds, and a transition time to the next "event" in seconds.

A profile can have up to 10 events & they can be repeated as many times as you want. When you are ready to pump, you assemble a "playlist" which consists of one or more profiles, which you arrange in the order you want.

You can save favorite playlists if you like, and the software comes with quite a few "canned" profiles and playlists, which are fun to try & can give you ideas on making up your own profiles.

The qs7 is expensive, $518 including insured shipping, but i think its worth it. I save a lot of pumping time because "dynamic" pumping is so much more efficient. I can gain 3" sack girth per hr tube time instead of 1" at a constant pressure level.

Another thing, I'm glad pumping isn't permanent, because 19" balls are cool for play, but there are also a lot of times when 19" balls would be inconvenient!
Keep Pumpin & Thumpin!

SperMaster
teenHARDCOREpumper

yo toby! i just came across your site! man you got great size on u how long youve been pumping?
kenmoody

You can get the BB5T for about 1/2 that price

Post by kenmoody »

I have one and it is great. Does just like the more expensive machine.
You can see it at BigSexToyStore.com or contact the inventor at [email protected]