Question on dry skin.

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

strideas

Question on dry skin.

Post by strideas »

Hi there guys. I finally gave in to my curiosity and bought a pump set. Everything is great, but i made the mistake of trying it for the first time while i had some dry skin. (Had a vigorous weekend beforehand. ;) ) The pumping just worstened the skin that was dry, though its not a major problem. I often read on the forums that Vitamin E is great after pumping sessions and healing. Are there any name brands of lotion with vitamin E that you could suggest? I looked for like half an hour at Target and found nothing. Right now im waiting to pump untill i am fully healed, but damn, i getting anxios just looking at the equipment!!

Thanks
nnyx

Post by nnyx »

This helped me....Go to TARGET..get their brand of ANTIBIOTIC OINTMENT (thats all its called --- its $1.50 LESS than NEOSPORIN). Use this 2 x a day.....Rub it in before and after you pump.....It will also help guard against overpumping syndromes: brown dick, red splotching...
You dont pump ?! You're SICK !!!
strideas

Post by strideas »

Thanks a bundle. Funny, thats actually what I did, came home to see your post! ^^
tigerdave

Post by tigerdave »

Another great post-pump rubdown is Peniform; you work it into the cock and balls. Very soothing. The penis lengthens surprisingly in response to it.

http://www.priape.com/eng.asp?s=11&c=104&sc=&p=4964