cheap cylinder

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

buzz686868

cheap cylinder

Post by buzz686868 »

Hi I bought a GLASS jar fro tesco it's a roughly chopped passata jar 8.5 inch H 3 inch W neck is 1 3/4 inch internal dia with a ceramic drill bit from b and q diy super store I drilled a 5mm hole in a thick part of it pushed some aqerium tube in to the hole and bingo penis pump (ok it's glass I know I only use my mouth to suck pressure )I know your going to say don't use glass
Attachments
3.JPG
3.JPG (26.42 KiB) Viewed 5719 times
thick and cut

Post by thick and cut »

Don't use glass.
I like jacking off pumped up cocks!
teddy

Post by teddy »

I won't respond by saying don't use glass in fact I think your inventiveness is great. What I would like to know is, if any British guys have found any plastic containers that they have used for pumping in? I have racked my brains long and hard - no pun intended - about what you could use from your average British supermarket and was totally stumped. Anyone?
homemade101

hmm

Post by homemade101 »

I gave up after a year of looking at plastic and moved to glass, I can understand your concernes, I origionaly osed avent baby bottles, good plastic but you will probably outgow them fast
PumpMonkey

Post by PumpMonkey »

Not had problems with glass myself ... we are not using a high enough vacumn to cause a problem.

I have used coffee jars and a storage container from Ikea.
ga_pumper
Location: x1|LAWRENCEVILLE|USA|north_america|316|294|GA,Georgia

kitchen storage

Post by ga_pumper »

try in the kitchen area of the store for food storage containers ect, walmart linen and things think you got the big picture now
be creative
sraight and married
germanstretch

Post by germanstretch »

macralon or plastik is safer.....
when glass brokes....hmmmm is not so good :?

gs
serendal

cheap cilinder

Post by serendal »

I found a hard plastic container, kind of bidon, one liter, not totally transparant, in a warehouse. Fold around the opening(4,8cm), the outside of a piece of about 20 cm of a bike innertube, diameter 2" and lead the tube into the container. You have a flexible cilinder in the plastic cilinder now, that 'holds' with a firm grip. You do not have anymore the sharp side of the opening of the plastic container. Fold back the tube in the container for some centimeters, so you do not feel the sharp side of the tube upon the glans when you pump or move. Drill, at very low speed, a hole in the bottom of the container with a 19 mm butterfly drill and apply a vacuum wine saver system, with stopper and handpump(Vacuvin.nl for dealers in UK). Buy some reserve stoppers. You have a stable, easy adjustable, vacuumlevel. I try to find a transparant container or cilinder.
Jimjon

Post by Jimjon »

Deleted
Last edited by Jimjon on Wed Feb 18, 2015 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Packman

help

Post by Packman »

you can also get paintball cylinders- about 11" x 2.3" for about $5. Durable clear plastic. Add silicone gasket from h/w store (100% silicone) for a cheap but durable gasket.