Keeping pumped

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

rod27_020

Keeping pumped

Post by rod27_020 »

I've been playing at pumping for a few years - but never too seriously or with any great results.
Then last sunday night I used my cheap cylinder and pump and by keeping myself pumped while doing some stuff on the computer for an hour or so - I packed the tube! - well the bottom 2 inches anyway. What a feeling. And a nice donut too. So now I'm hooked.
The next morning I was still nicely pumped rnough to impress em in the showers at the gym ;-), then through the day it gradually decreased.
I tried to pump up again in the evining - but it didn't seem to work.

Do you guys find it's possible to stay pumped - or does the body like to relax for a couple of days between sessions.

What happens to all that lymph fluid?

PS any good pumping sites to recommend? I like tigerpumping.com but I don't yhink it's been updated for a while.

Rod27 Amsterdam
Attachments
jocked - not pumped
jocked - not pumped
4aa.jpg (21.09 KiB) Viewed 4067 times
TobyB

pumped

Post by TobyB »

well to my experience it's good to take rests between long pumpingsessions so your genitals and skin can have a rest.
The lymph fluids just go back from where it was comming (you tear it to your cock and balls by vacuum) very simple!
smooth dutch pumper.
tigerdave

Post by tigerdave »

Hi Rod,

You made an important breakthrough there, getting your first good pump.
Every guy has to learn from practice what works best for him.

Generally speaking, once your cock gets used to being pumped up, you can maintain some of the pump effect between sessions, by doing maintenance pumping on the days in between your big pump sessions, with 1 or at most 2 days off each week.

Maintenance pumping means you pump up to a level you're very comfortable with, a bit bigger than your recent average sized boner. No strain - you should be able to get rockhard and jack off at the end of the session without feeling like you overdid it.

Over time, you gradually pump bigger in your maintenance sessions. Usually this happens by itself, you don't have to pump longer. You'll reach a size plateau for awhile, then make a little progress by surprise. Don't push it - maintenance pumping is not about trying to make new gains; they just happen.

Your BIG sessions will satisfy your urge to get HUGE.

A seven-day routine that has worked well for me:

Days 1, 2, 3: maintenance pump
Day 4: BIG pump
Day 5: day off (if cock is tired) or maintenance pump
Day 6: REALLY BIG pump
Day 7: day off

Repeat and enjoy the gains!

If your schedule only allows for long sessions on the weekend, you can try this routine that I've also used:

Mon & Tue: Days off; maintenance pump on Tue if you feel up to it
Wed - Fri: Maintenance pump
Sat & Sun: BIG pumps - marathon if you can

Over time, you'll find yourself maintaining a little more in between sessions. It peaks, and sometimes declines, but you will notice an gradual improvement, especially if you pump balls as well as cock.

Good luck man, lemme know how you make out.

Tiger