Using a stretcher and infrared heat

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

guyinuk

Re: Using a stretcher and infrared heat

Post by guyinuk »

This is gettin outta hand. This is about infor. Has all these big dicks caused these ego's lol.<br><br>We are cutting egde & REAL guys!!!<br><br>Read, share & learn for the common good
xavier

Post by xavier »

[quote author=guyinuk link=board=General;num=1118654435;start=15#21 date=06/20/05 at 16:17:46]This is gettin outta hand. This is about infor. Has all these big dicks caused these ego's lol.<br><br>We are cutting egde & REAL guys!!!<br><br>Read, share & learn for the common good[/quote]<br><br><br>I think a little fun is in order form time to time!<br>After all this is a hobby, at least for me anyway!<br><br> 8) X
guyinuk

Post by guyinuk »

;D You guys are still funny as ever heh heh heh
max-xten

Post by max-xten »

You may want to check out the infrared bulbs sold at most large stores. They call them heat lamps. They are red in color. They are used for keeping chics warm on the farm. [ im talking about real chics with beaks and feathers.] Could this be the same as your referring to? If so, their not that expensive. let me know please...
There was a man from Kentuket who was so long
Bionic

Post by Bionic »

[quote author=seahorses link=board=General;num=1118654435;start=15#27 date=06/21/05 at 17:18:03]Bio my friend, <br>No names, no pack drill, but I could ask in the manner of a certain guy we all know, “if the lamp outputs no light, how do you know it’s on?” however, I wouldn’t stoop that LOW.  I would be interested to know though, if the lamp you referred to is the type from pet shops for use with lizards? I only ask because I’m not sure what I might have missed through the lost post.<br><br>Thanks<br>Sea<br>[/quote]<br><br>The lamp is called the Exo Terra Heatwave lamp.  It's ceramic and doesn't emit any visible light.  You'll know it's on when it get's hot.  It's very cheap and they also sell a wire lamp that goes with it and made specifically for that lamp.  Not a huge investment at all and can be found either online or in most large pet shops.  Hope this helps.
"A caliph, rabbi and a bishop walk into a bar. One says to the other, 'Hey now brother, we haven't gotten very far.' " -Clutch

"A cur dog can whip a pitbull in his own yard."
-Dwayne "Dogg" Chapman

Give me convenience or give me death!
Bionic

Post by Bionic »

I don't know whether or not it will penetrate the cylinder.  My belief is that it will unless the cylinder is coated w/IR blocking materials.  The reason I wouldn't suggest it is that the lube will also heat up and may cause surface burns to your skin.
"A caliph, rabbi and a bishop walk into a bar. One says to the other, 'Hey now brother, we haven't gotten very far.' " -Clutch

"A cur dog can whip a pitbull in his own yard."
-Dwayne "Dogg" Chapman

Give me convenience or give me death!
guyinuk

re: I got 1 of those mega lamps

Post by guyinuk »

In the process of developing a rotine that fits in with where I am right now. Will post pix soon