Pumping Cum Shot AVI file

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

sflapmpr

Pumping Cum Shot AVI file

Post by sflapmpr »

Since no matter what I do I can't post movie clips to this site (lol), I'm doing an experiment to see if I can upload them to FileFactory.

The clip can be downloaded here...

http://www.filefactory.com/?588435

I have already downloaded the file successfully from FileFactory.

The file is the happy ending of a much longer video I did a while back. Video tools are so much better today so the quality is a lot better for such an old tape. The clip is a 544x408 AVI that runs for 30 secods and is 10 MB in size.

If this works, I'll be posting more in the future. Below are caps of the clips content. the film looks better than the caps!
Attachments
sflapmpr_videocaps.jpg
sflapmpr_videocaps.jpg (84.27 KiB) Viewed 6176 times
ScorpioRising

Post by ScorpioRising »

SFla...nice video! I could pla it with VLA. Nasty fantasy--to use your cylinder after you finished!
Scorpio
vicfoxfr

Post by vicfoxfr »

8)

It is a little bit complicated to come to the download, but it works (and it is free)

Nice and generous cum shot. If you have some more, pls post.

Txs

:)
tigerdave

Post by tigerdave »

For some reason, when I tried to play it after downloading, I got only the sound, no picture. Anyone else have that problem and know how to fix it?

Tiger
drkhrs5

No Luck

Post by drkhrs5 »

Tried numerous times w/o success to download. :(
tigerdave

Post by tigerdave »

Tried on a different machine and everything worked - dunno why, but that's a hot vid bro! I love seeing ropes of spunk spurting from a thick pumped cock ;-{p

Tiger
sflapmpr

Codec wars again!

Post by sflapmpr »

tigerdave wrote:For some reason, when I tried to play it after downloading, I got only the sound, no picture. Anyone else have that problem and know how to fix it?

Tiger
It's too bad that no one can find one codec guaranteed to play on everyone's machine - don't say wmv because I have a Macintosh (lol). I can play some wmv's but not all of them and my problem would be getting a free encoder not a decoder. I thought I was doing something nice by posting a 3ivx avi instead of a Quicktime, oops! The next best thing then is to find a player that will play all or mostly all codecs no matter what the operating system. That player is VLC. It's free, it doesn't mess around with your system, it has no adware, it doesn't call home to moma, it works on all the major operating systems and it is completely open source which means that more intelligent people than you or I are always looking for bugs and and enhancements to the product.

I guarantee you that if your default player will not play the video this one probably will! And did I say - IT'S FREE. Oh, I forgot, no stupid registration either.

You can find that player here...

http://www.videolan.org/vlc/

Regards,
sflapmpr
sflapmpr

Post by sflapmpr »

I was re-reading my previous email above and realized that it might have sounded bad. The "no one" I meant was for the world as a whole - the fact that we can't get everyone in the world to agree on a video format that we can all agree on and that is supported by everyone. It was not meant for anyone in particular on this board.

And please use VLC as I suggested above. Those are the good guys in this war of encoders.

BTW, FileFactory provides data on uploading and apparently most of you are having success. Here's the data...

---------
Stats for file sflapmpr_PumpToCum_end.avi (10.17 MB)

So far it has had 348 downloads,
the last download was 2006-07-16.
---------

drkhrs5 - please let me know if you are still having problems downloading from FileFactory
nypumper

file

Post by nypumper »

don/yt ever post anything where this file is wow so bloody slow and too many question
sflapmpr

Post by sflapmpr »

tigerdave wrote:Tried on a different machine and everything worked - dunno why, but that's a hot vid bro! I love seeing ropes of spunk spurting from a thick pumped cock ;-{p

Tiger
Hey Tiger,

Thanks for the nice words. What ever happened to the video section of your web site?

Regards,
sflapmpr
bikinilover

Post by bikinilover »

i've been jacking into my tube also...i use a slight amount of vacuum as i hit the tube in rapid fashion...my explosions are just that...explosions....!
sflapmpr

Post by sflapmpr »

bikinilover wrote:i've been jacking into my tube also...i use a slight amount of vacuum as i hit the tube in rapid fashion...my explosions are just that...explosions....!
I have a video demonstrating that exact technique. With the one I already posted I was using a 2.25 inch tube. In the one I haven't posted yet I use the tube to JO exactly like how you describe with explosive results as well. I was a lot more vocal during that orgasm! The problem with the video, as you would probably know, is the "farting" sound created from jacking off in the tube (lol).

I'm on business in Alabama right now. I'll have to post the ending to that one as soon as I get home. Actually, if you do a search on my postings you can probably find screen caps I created of that video.