I think something went wrong!!!

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

peoriapumper

I think something went wrong!!!

Post by peoriapumper »

I really think something went wrong!!! I just got this new pump off of ebay today. I have used cheap pumps before and never had a problem. Well, I pumped up to 20lbs of pressure and held it there for almost an hour. My penis is swallen and not in a good way! It is not black or blue so I do not think I broke any vessels. It almost looks like it is swallen with a clear liquid. I am too embarresed to see a doctor and am scarred I broke my penis! Can someone please tell me if this is normal? I have ice on it now to try and get it back to normal looking. I really need someone's help!!!
Attachments
1041611052_ORIG.jpg
1041611052_ORIG.jpg (263.54 KiB) Viewed 2779 times
BEEFYPUMPER

overpumping

Post by BEEFYPUMPER »

Hey Bud -

Sounds like (and looks like) you got yourself a classic case of simple overpumping. Not to worry, most of us have done it at one time or another.

The good news is your dick will go back down (eventually) if you don't pump for a few days, and since you don't seem to have any bruising or blistering, you probably didn't damage any blood vessels.

The bad news is; now that you've stretched that skin around your circumcison scar it's weakened. Every time you pump from now on that area is going to expand quicker than the rest of your dick. Just be aware that this is pretty normal and there are ways to keep that under control - although it's never going to be totally preventable.

Keeping ice on it is a good idea, but you probably could have prevented it if you follow a few simple rules next time.

Here's what seems to work for me:

First off: You should never pump for more than 10-20 minutes without taking a break. Every 10-20 minutes - release the pressure, take off the tube and massage your cock (jelqing exercises are perfect for this). If you're not familiar with how to Jelq or massage your dick - go to tigerpumping.com and read up on some basic pumping tips and techiniques. You can also do a google search for "JELQ" and you'll get tons of reading material on the subject.

Second: Try using a bit less pressure (5 - 10hg should be plenty). If your pump doesn't have a gauge; a good rule of thumb is to pull out enough pressure to get a good seal, then a pull (or squeeze of the trigger) a couple more times- that should give you more than enough pressure.

Third: Try some warm-up before you start pumping - the jelq and stretch exercises before you start are a good idea. As well as doing some massaging afterward will help to bring your donut down and even out some of that lymph fluid buildup.

Last, but not least: Take some time off. I know it's easy to think that if you pumped big one day, that by pumping 2 or 3 days in a row (or even everyday) will give you bigger and faster results; Not nessessarily so. The basic reason is this; When you pump you're making tiny 'micro tears' in that tissue. Those tissues (just like building muscle at the gym) need time to heal. In healing those tissues repair and grow. That's why your 'rest time' is just as important as your pump time. So by taking a day or two to rest is important. It may look like your dick is smaller than before, but in reality, that size is still 'in' there. And the next time you pump up, it will grow a little more and a little more. As long as you're patient. A good idea for your 'off days' would be to do some straight Jelqing exercises to keep your bloodflow to those blood vessels in your cock. These exercises are great for keeping some of your pumped size as well.

Take it slow, enjoy the journey instead of trying to rush the ride buddy. Be patient - it looks like you've got some good size to start with. You'll achieve your goal in time.. just take it easy
peoriapumper

THANK YOU!!!

Post by peoriapumper »

I feel a lot better about life now! I thought I destroyed my penis!!! lol Begginer here. No worries about pumping too soon. As a matter of fact I think I want to sell it. lol I am not sure that it is for me. Thank you again so much for your help, and maybe if when it heels I still have I will abide by your advice and continue. THANKS AGAIN!!!