Wenck Medical Penis Stretcher for Sale!

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

pmpr8x9

Wenck Medical Penis Stretcher for Sale!

Post by pmpr8x9 »

I bought this thing and my cock won't fit through the end of it when I pump so I am selling for half price.
$80.00
in excellent condition.
my email is [email protected] if interested.
thanks!

Ck this out at www.thepenisstretcher.com for more information.
The penis extension without surgical intervention is based on the physical principle of tensile force. As a result of its light and progressive effects on the penis, the suspension tendon of the penis is stretched, and the growth of the elastic tissue is encouraged. This is the only scientifically examined and clinically tested method through which you can permanently elongate your penis by stretching without an operation being necessary.

The specially developed stretching device "PeniStretcher" is based on this principle and guarantees top effectiveness.

The PeniStretcher was applied throughout the world to a thousand men; on average they experienced an elongation of between 3 and 5 centimetres in a flaccid and erect state, as well as a thickening of 0.5 to 1 centimetres.Treatment is very easy and has no side-effects. This is why many doctors recommend their patients carry out the treatment without medical supervision.

The application of the PeniStretcher stretches the suspension tendon (ligamentum suspensorium) of the penes, and therefore pulls the invisible part of the spongy body stage for stage out of the peritoneal cavity. In addition, the stretching encourages the growth of the elastic penis tissue.

The PeniStretcher only weighs 160 g, can be applied inconspicuously and be worn in every day life.

Treatment does not reduce sexual potency; instead, due to the formation of tissue and blood vessels in the penis, which strengthens the erection, it is increased.

I bought this thing and my cock won't fit through the end of it when I pump so I am selling for half price.
$80.00
in excellent condition.
my email is [email protected] if interested.
thanks!
Attachments
JK3.5.jpg
JK3.5.jpg (14.79 KiB) Viewed 3097 times
cocktubebehindsiljpg.jpg
cocktubebehindsiljpg.jpg (17.48 KiB) Viewed 3099 times
IMG_0157.JPG
IMG_0157.JPG (92.32 KiB) Viewed 3100 times
this is the graphis from the website.
this is the graphis from the website.
PeniStretcher_4x.gif (24.25 KiB) Viewed 3112 times
bigcocklover28

Post by bigcocklover28 »

beautiful bulge...jean pic is very hot
pmpr8x9

Post by pmpr8x9 »

thanks alot bigcocklover ;P
Attachments
IMG_0119.jpg
IMG_0119.jpg (62.39 KiB) Viewed 2318 times
bigcocklover28

Post by bigcocklover28 »

wow amazing...your cock is humongous....hope you get it appreciated!