Pumping to be big & floppy

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

TinyMe

Re: Pumping to be big & floppy

Post by TinyMe »

greenie wrote: Mon May 06, 2024 5:57 amMore of me
Greenie, this is FG’s thread. Please keep your photos to your own, or the shared threads 👍🏻
Oh to have even an average sized cock….
greenie

Post by greenie »

TinyMe wrote: Mon May 06, 2024 5:01 pm
greenie wrote: Mon May 06, 2024 5:57 amMore of me
Greenie, this is FG’s thread. Please keep your photos to your own, or the shared threads 👍🏻
Didn’t know it was owned , posted to keep in theme, didn’t know Family guy was worried, is he? A few other fellow long timers have also posted here seemed OK, the topic lends itself to be open to all that pump to be big and floppy
The bigger they are the harder I get.
FamilyGuy

Post by FamilyGuy »

OK, so here's the deal.
This is my thread and the name is to emphasize how my balls look after pumping and my goals. Yes there have been others that have posted pics on my thread but they know it is not theirs to post pics when ever they like. If you and others really read my reply's, you'll see that I call out those that made comments and those that just post pics I leave out.
Now this is not directly aimed at you but also to others that may think it is ok to post their pics on a thread that does not ask for others to add their achievements to their thread. And yes as TM said there are shared threads and they do state so in the very first post that they are.

To All:
Rule of thumb, DON'T post pics on a thread that has not asked for them.
If in doubt, pm the person that started the thread and ask if it is ok to post your pic on their thread before doing so.
If you ask a question of the thread owner and get many reply's from others, direct them to YOUR thread to continue the conversation.

Over the years I've been here on Newart there have been many Flame Wars over this very topic and I REALLY don't want to be part of one!