Starting my very own pumping thread.

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

thithothith

Starting my very own pumping thread.

Post by thithothith »

In my 20s. Not new to PE, or even pumping really, but Ive never done it consistently, but I plan to change that now.
Gonna just pretend all my compression hangers and extenders and everything else dont exist, because I could never get them to work for me. I cant hang 20lbs without literally sweating from pain, but I can stay pumped in a tube.

Goals:
Length gain. I see some guys with 3-4 inches of new length over the course of several years or decades and I wanna be one of them. Dont really care for ball or even girth gain, at least not at the moment

Starting stats:
BPEL: 7.5in-7.75in (on a good day). measured sitting, at a 90 degree angle from pelvis.
BPFSL: 7.25in. measured sitting, at a 90 degree angle from pelvis.
Last edited by thithothith on Wed May 01, 2024 8:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
thithothith

Re: Starting my very own pumping thread.

Post by thithothith »

Ill upload first photos later.

So far.. its going mixed. I just finished my first test session, and my main issue is massive underside donut-ing, but Ill try to fix that with maybe wearing a sleeve and cockring INSIDE the tube on the next run, which ill detail below.

pending Initial routine (will start as soon as current edema subsides):
1. Put hairtie on balls to try and keep the skin in place while pumping.
2. Put on a cockring to the base of shaft.
3. Wear a silicone sleeve next. its not tight at all really and is mostly to protect from step 2's cockring, and reduce friction with the inside tube. (edit: DO NOT use a cockring with excessive surface area)
4. Adjust the cockring to be on top of the sleeve, further constricting it, to hopefully reduce edema
5. apply coconut oil lubrication to dick and tube
6. put on 9x1.75 inch tube (very narrow, but im hoping that would help with length focus).
-enter tube flaccid. not really sure what the right approach here yet is tho. will read more
7. pump and hope I dont get these stupid donuts

Pressure ill be using: something low. Probably around 5hg.

Duration: Several hours. maybe up to 7. Im trying to learn from u/KingEspadas, and general inferences on the sub, and from what I can tell, duration seems far more important than pressure for permanent gains.
Last edited by thithothith on Wed May 01, 2024 10:46 am, edited 4 times in total.
thithothith

Post by thithothith »

Tried it and it was a disaster for unexpected reasons.

Breakdown of what happened:
the cockring I had didnt fit inside of the tube, so I improvised and used an additional silicone sleeve as a cock ring all the same.

That turned out to be a huge mistake because the friction between that silicone and the tube turned out to be too high, even with no vacuum, and a bit of pre-pump lube applied.

so, I got stuck in the tube.

I was able to remove the vacuum and it wasnt unbearably painful (still very painful), and was pretty much done and convinced Id have to go to the hospital and have them saw the tube off or something.

I really didnt wanna do that tho, so I ended up breaking the female connector on my tube, a few silicone sleeves, and got out by sawing through the sleeve slowly. it was a mess and I even got a small cut.

Anywho, I guess Ill be healing for a little while :/
initial routine postponed.

Next step is to try the same thing but with less friction-ey rings

Last edited by thithothith on Thu May 02, 2024 2:29 pm, edited 3 times in total.
buckballs

Post by buckballs »

Sorry it was a disaster..maybe only try the ring that stops the donut first, once you have healed.or just the ring at the base.wish I had that length to start with.good luck with your pumping routine...a lot of it is really trial and error..till you find what works for yourself.
thithothith

Post by thithothith »

thanks! It was by far the scariest thing ever in PE for me, and its my partners first day today at a new job, and I was messaging them like "hey, do you have a small saw, for like, pipes?" or "hey, so, please message me right after work?" to not stress them out.

came so close to saying "so, a self inflicted medical emergency just came up and im in 8/10 pain and I need you to please help me buy a saw when you have time" but that would have freaked them out the whole day

As for the rings..
I dont actually know if any of them or all of them would stop a donut from developing. I put on so many initially just to test the theory and was thinking id reduce the rings after.

Next tests involve doing the same thing, but with a different ring with less surface for friction (maybe hairties over the initial silicone sleeve, and no stacked sleeves like I had here)

if that fails, Ill try a very small 1.5in diameter tube I have with no rings or sleeve, but lots of lube

if that fails, Ill try it with a thin sleeve, in the 1.5in tube, with... oh shit, it just occured to me that that would get me stuck again haha okay not that. (note to self: specifically if flaccid girth + sleeve makes contact with the cylinder walls, youre probably gonna get stuck. if ever, ONLY attempt if that contact has very very ververy minimal surface area)

IF THAT FAILS, ill try reading some more. maybe a tape solution would work or something, idk
TinyMe

Post by TinyMe »

Lube dude, lots and lots of lube. You can’t have too much lube. Why you try anal sex without lube? This is the same…

If your cock can’t move down the tube, it’s not gonna grow.

Also, maybe adjust your expectations. If you get 1/2” permanent erect length gains over the next five years, you’ll be doing better than 95% of all other pumpers…
Oh to have even an average sized cock….
thithothith

Post by thithothith »

Thanks. Ill definitely be lubing a lot more, but I thought I put an okay amount before I got stuck. Im not against putting more. I do wanna try putting more tbh, so I can do more experimenting, but im a bit scared to run that particular experiment. Ill try it sometime if I can figure out how to set things up so I can get out if it doesnt work.

And for expectations, yeah, for sure im reaching with targeting gainers like the ones I mentioned, but if I can get into a stable rhythm with no donut, I can at least try to enjoy things while I work towards progress. Ive got plenty of free time, privacy, and atleast a decade of this on the horizon if i stick to it
Mlah

Post by Mlah »

I concur, lube the inside of your cylinder, lube the outside of the bands. I commend you for trying new ideas, everyone responds differently. Don’t give up! You will find the method that works for you.
Regards,
Mike
bucket

Post by bucket »

Maybe a stupid question but did you try blowing air into the cylinder via a hose, creating +ve air pressure to assist in removal?
I used to do this when I'd get stuck in my 2 stage. If it's too dry inside the cylinder put water in via the hose or even a thin oil (coconut or baby oil), massage it about then add air to push you out.
thithothith

Post by thithothith »

Don’t give up! You will find the method that works for you.
Thank you! It is unreal how friendly you guys are.
Maybe a stupid question but did you try blowing air into the cylinder via a hose, creating +ve air pressure to assist in removal?
Not stupid at all. after I broke off the female connector, there was pretty much just a small hole and I was considering blasting water in. I decided against it tho, cause there was no vacuum and it was literally just immense amounts of friction keeping it stuck, so air or water or anything wouldnt have provided nearly enough force, but if i ever need to try break a cylinder to free willy again, ill try anyways, at least to for sure cross it off. I really do appreciate the suggestion tho!

I did some more testing this morning and it really wasnt a lube issue. I dont know why but the arbitrarily excessive amounts of lube I used for testing this morning havent fixed the issue of risk of getting stuck. What seems to be happening is that if sleeve and wall make contact with enough pressure, it squeezes the lube right off that contact point on the sleeve. Anyways, what does work is simply reducing the surface area of contact and pressure.
thithothith

Post by thithothith »

Newest test ongoing!

So, changes:
1.5in cylinder now, and just using the blue silicone sleeve to try to prevent donuts. Its soft and doesnt have much surface area, so while I still get "stuck" with the same friction mechanism as yesterday its easy to get out with this sleeve.

I cut the sleeve to have angled edges to do a couple things: allow for dorsal skin slack, cause my skin is way too tight up there/cover the circumcision scar and pull my excessive underside skin back/reduce surface are as much as I could while still keeping the above two functions

So, the vacuum actually seems to be starting after the sleeve and not the base. Its obvious now in hindsight but I wasnt expecting that. Results look promising and discomfort is bearable.

theres also an added benefit of pulling my glans towards a downward angle slightly, so with more glans facing the vacuum, even less chance of a donut.

im also lubed as all hell
thithothith

Post by thithothith »

Alright, Im out of the tube and its been a full 3 hours.

it worked AMAZING. I have pretty much NO donut! thats never happened before! I feel like I could be close to actually having a routine I can stick to!

Okay, so, issues remaining:
-I am limiting my length stretch with the sleeve. It holds both the cylinder wall and my dick skin, so, I got capped out in the tube lower than I shouldve been able to actually reach, cause my skin would start to hurt from being anchored to where the sleeve stops.
-Not necessarily an issue, but Im practically just doing a mushroom glans expansion.
-base hurts like hell, but I feel like this is very solvable down the line, so its whatever.

So, this is a baseling Im happy with. Im okay doing this. I have a routine. \( ^‿^)/

Ill try to improve it in the next run by lowering the sleeve closer to the base, and see if it still prevents donute without actually covering the donut forming spots, just by essentially yanking my skin back (but it shouldnt hurt so bad, cause its less sensitive skin nearer to the base)

if that doesnt work, Ill try another slightly tighter sleeve I have. maybe the added compression will make for smaller wall friction, so less anchoring
thithothith

Post by thithothith »

Am back!

Spent pretty much all of this week with my partner at their house, so, no pumping. eventually, once I have my technique down, Ill probably have the pump on during those visits, but right now its just unfeasable with all the experimentation and discomfort.

So, Finally got back to pumping today. wearing a thin silicone ring seems to lessen the donut-ing by a lot a lot. Id almost call it a non issue at this point.

The only issues I had today were.. well, I got a very small blister, even to I barely touched 10hg. I guess my skin just isnt conditione yet. it's whatever.

The other, more annoying issue, is just the pressure of the cylinder prissing against my pubic bone and scrotal skin. i only pump 5hg, but after 2 hours, its unbearable. I mean, Im not too worried. Im pretty sure I can just cushion it somehow, at some point, but right now I dont have a cushion like that, so.. yeah. it just hurts.
greenie

Post by greenie »

Apart from getting replacement comfort ring for you penis pump from a sex store maybe looking in a hardware store in the plumbing section for some sort of O ring or maybe a kitchen section in a department store for som sort of silicon funnel or silicon cooking item that may suit or can be modified
The bigger they are the harder I get.
Mlah

Post by Mlah »

10 may be too high to avoid blisters. I usually don’t exceed 8 at any point, but I usually full package pump.

Keep up the good work and keep us updated!

Mike