Another Surgilube Experience AND Warning

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

Boomber_mod

Re: Another Surgilube Experience AND Warning

Post by Boomber_mod »

However, the wife wants you to shrink. :cry:

My wife explained it to me in such a way that when a pussy is moved by a cock, it is his hardness, erection, that gives her the feeling of excitement, and when it is chubby, it soft, then he does not feel it in a pregnant woman at all ((( that's why I can tell everyone to men, that this is the physiological truth! Pumped up, big and chubby cock is liked only by us, men. :idea:
Squirrel

Post by Squirrel »

Boomber_mod wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:27 pm However, the wife wants you to shrink. :cry:

My wife explained it to me in such a way that when a pussy is moved by a cock, it is his hardness, erection, that gives her the feeling of excitement, and when it is chubby, it soft, then he does not feel it in a pregnant woman at all ((( that's why I can tell everyone to men, that this is the physiological truth! Pumped up, big and chubby cock is liked only by us, men. :idea:
Yes, my wife has told me for 15 years that when my shaft is inflated it's less pleasurable because it's not a "hard". But... In the last few months she's mentioned liking how the girth stretches her. It's probably a combination of being open to enjoying each other as we are, and maybe a little actual size queen type of enjoyment. Definitely more about us mentally wanting to enjoy play time.

Removing 3.2lb of balls is what I needed. I'm still definitely big, and the loose/saggy feeling is an entertaining new turn on and very fun. My ONLY clothing concern with warm temperatures on the way is containment. I used to wear boxers. In my current state they would almost guarantee my balls hanging out of a leg hole of my shorts. All In all, the reduction was overdue, I can live life almost normally again, and my relationship has survived (and eventually prospered).

It has been a hell of a journey. Very happy with where I am, and what I've sone. Temporary dex adds will happen and pics will be shared probably in new posts. If the hydrocele grows again as a continuation of my Surgilube adventure, I'll share the details here.
Attachments
8" when soft.  I'm almost 9" when hard, and over if I force the fluid on the left side of my shaft forward.
8" when soft. I'm almost 9" when hard, and over if I force the fluid on the left side of my shaft forward.
Still nearly 15".  VERY loose and floppy.
Still nearly 15". VERY loose and floppy.
The current hang.  Still almost 3" from my knee caps.
The current hang. Still almost 3" from my knee caps.
TinyMe

Post by TinyMe »

To watch your journey has been fascinating to say the least, your cock looks great in that last picture, do you retain that girth along the whole length when erect?

It’s also interesting to see that the skin of your scrotum seems to be shrinking day by day, I wonder just how much further it has to go (notwithstanding the remains of the hydrocel of course)
Oh to have even an average sized cock….
Curious271

Post by Curious271 »

Squirrel wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 9:49 pm And one more with the 0.6x setting on my camera. 🤣🤣
Am I reading correctly in your latest posts.. Your wife knows of your activities and approves? Your journey has been interesting to watch. Thank you for sharing!
Squirrel

Post by Squirrel »

TinyMe - When erect the girth is not even a long my shaft. The size pretty much starts about 1/2" behind my glans, is the biggest in the middle, then a little smaller at the base. It's also not even around the shaft. The left side is the biggest, right side is close, bottom has a little bit of a donut look from gravity and time with SL, and the top has very little extra mass. This shape is mostly due to a conscious decision to inject 90% of the SL I used in my shaft on the sides since adds on the top significantly increased my already large bulge from the adds in my balls.

Curious271 - Yes, what I've been doing with Surgilube has been known by my wife for almost the whole 3.5 years since I started. It is not approved though. Accepted is a better description, and the acceptance didn't start until 10 months ago. It was a pretty rough couple of years before then.
Last edited by Squirrel on Sat May 04, 2024 3:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
hammer773

Post by hammer773 »

Looks really good. You did a good job!
hippy007

Post by hippy007 »

Hi squirrel can you or will you go back to saline infusion now. I have done SL in shaft and want to go back to filling my sac with saline? Great size by the way!!
Squirrel

Post by Squirrel »

hippy007 wrote: Sat May 04, 2024 4:28 am Hi squirrel can you or will you go back to saline infusion now. I have done SL in shaft and want to go back to filling my sac with saline? Great size by the way!!
Thanks, and YES!!! I've already done dex quite a few times on top of my Surgilube and plan to do temporary fills whenever life allows (and my wife is OK with it). There's some pics and description of my experience on pages 25-26 in this thread. Ever since trying dex 15+ years ago I've kept using it instead of saline. Any temporary fluid adds I've done were after my SL felt like it was settled. It ranged from 4-14+ days after the last Surgilube top up. If I did SL again I'd wait a full 2 weeks before doing a temporary infusion and continue avoiding SL masses with the infusion needle.

hammer773 - Thank you. The fluid removal was definitely a trailblazer experience. I had no idea what it would look like after, or if it would work at all.
Curious271

Post by Curious271 »

RealMeRon2020 wrote: Mon Nov 21, 2022 7:33 am Squirrel.... Thanks for being so upfront about this. Please keep it up. I've done SL .....3 or 4 tubes worth. You have made me interested in doing it again. My wife vasilates whether she likes it or not. Again keep up the good work.

How did you share this with your wife??
Curious271

Post by Curious271 »

Squirrel wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 2:23 pm Observations during my almost 3 month break...

No perceptible reduction in size. I wake up every day with almost exactly 19" balls. At night I'm 17-18" around. The clothes I wear, how tight my underwear is, how long I've had to tuck between my legs, etc. determines the circumference and hang at the end of every day.

My balls are 4-5" from my knees when I wake up if I just sit upright and try to squeeze my knees together. I'm very conscious of how annoying or inappropriate I am to neighbors on airplanes now. 🤣

The "feel" of my balls has changed but the appearance hasn't. It still looks very lumpy, especially when warm or in the morning. I seem to have passed the whole "encapsulation" part though. When I squeeze my sack it just feels like a big water balloon. No hard spots at all other than the two lumps visible in the pics. The one on the left side is hard and the one on the bottom left is softer than everything around it.

Clothing is still a continuous challenge if I'm trying to hide my size. One size too big shirts that are untucked are a must. 80% of the pants I own can't even be zipped without discomfort.

Going to the bathroom at home is annoying. I sit down every time. #1 almost always dribbles on my balls and requires cleanup. #2 requires pulling everything forward and up to avoid getting #2 on the back of my balls. If both happen at the same time a mess is guaranteed. Stock up on baby wipes if you want to get this big.

Public restrooms (urinals) now require full unzip and opening of pants and pulling underwear down a bit. Its kind of embarrassing.

My wife has now mentioned "you might want to change pants" or "aren't you embarrassed" types of things a handful of times. She doesn't like this at all, and is now embarrassed to be around me in public if it's visible. We're still 99% happily married with zero sex, but the public/social aspect is a new layer of discomfort for her.
Thanks for sharing ... good real world use
Curious271

Post by Curious271 »

Squirrel wrote: Wed May 10, 2023 12:35 am Curious271,

The recommended depth is just as far from the outer layer of skin as possible. In the balls this is easy since there is room to go down. In the penis it's a lot harder to do since you don't want to hit the corpus cavernosa (chambers that fill with blood for an erection).

My wife has been aware of me enjoying saline since we met 15 years ago. I forget how I even brought it up back then. We played together when I was temporarily bigger for a few years but she eventually told me that she did not like it at all. For many years I'd just do saline and glucose when I had free time to myself and she was aware of it but didnt' like that either. When I started SL, I originally told her it was small frequent saline adds and a ring to keep the size. After about a year I told her the reality that this is semi permanent and much of my size is probably totally permanent now. She's not happy.

That's good that you guys have a balance about your fetish. When a kink isn't shared it is awkward at best to navigate. Unfortunately for us we have not had sex in a year and a half and even the little bit of other play is now done.

Thank you.. and good luck with your wife.
Curious271

Post by Curious271 »

Squirrel wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 2:00 pm Here's the update after another month...

I'm 20-22" now and I haven't added SL to my balls in 6+ months. It's still very slightly growing. All I can guess is that the SL is mostly gone and the collagen/scar tissue/ whatever my body made to deal with SL is most of what's left. It's all very soft with the exception of a couple pea sized lumps that are not totally hard but not as soft as everything else. I can feel 2-3 of them if I'm massaging everything but there's probably a few more in the middle of all this.

Do to the small increase in size I had to make a new 1.5" longer leather splitter about. The old one was starting to get uncomfortable after shorter and shorter wear.

The Monstertube has been very fun. KNOWING I'm going to be able to get out has renewed my interest in full package pumping. I don't fill it yet but it seems to add about 1-3" diameter to my balls and make them more firm. It may not seem like much, but that extra diameter means there's a lot more volume to my balls when I'm done. Sorry for no pics of it in use. Every time I've used it so far it's gotten completely fogged up because I start warm then hang out outside in 20F (-10C?) weather.

Life at home is good. The bedroom is active and the only issue is keeping it hidden from everyone but my wife. She was even kind enough to tailor some pants for me before my last work trip. Hiding this in public is far more about long and baggy shirts than pants now. I picked up a couple Dixxon flannels which work great but make me look like a 90's rapper. If you have a particular sense of style this kind of size will force you to let go of it. Function over form.

On a fun note, I dug through some of my old straps/rings/etc tonight and found a new Oxballs Bullbag. To my surprise it actually stretched enough to fit my balls. If you've ever wondered how stretchy their material is, this is proof if can fit anything. In all honesty, I feel like any small nick in the silicone will tear it apart within the next couple uses though.

Sorry I haven't taken the other pics I've mentioned I would yet.
Super happy your wife is coming around and helping. Gives me hope you will find a happy medium for you both!
Curious271

Post by Curious271 »

Squirrel wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 2:04 pm so I injected 180ml D14NS.
Sorry for the ignorance.. what's D14NS?
Curious271

Post by Curious271 »

So I'm thinking hard about trying some injection. I'm I reading the KY will break down earlier and become less? Thinking this may be a good option to try it out first. My wife mentioned she'd like a fuller sac.
Squirrel

Post by Squirrel »

Curious271 wrote: Sun May 05, 2024 2:43 pm Sorry for the ignorance.. what's D14NS?
14% dextrose in normal saline.