Questions about ballpumping

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

D_ST4R

Questions about ballpumping

Post by D_ST4R »

Hello
I'm a newbie and want to know some things maybe someone has already experience with this question.
I want kids in the future and i also would like to pump but is it still possible to get kids after maybe one year of ballpumping 8 times a month? Or do i destroy my sperms with ballpumping?
Maybe weird but im really worried about this.. because i wanna have kids one day
cma_throw

Re: Questions about ballpumping

Post by cma_throw »

The answer is that no one knows the long term effects of ball pumping.

You’ll probably get some anecdotal answers where guys says they’re “fine”. But otherwise there are no scientifically controlled studies about the effects of ball pumping, so no one really knows the true answer.

There was a time when no one knew that smoking tobacco was bad for your lungs and caused cancer. On the flip side, there was also a time when eggs were deemed unhealthy.

Ultimately, it’s up to you to calculate your own cost/benefit. If you’re very risk averse, then don’t pump. If you believe “everything is okay in moderation”, then pump selectively.
chubbykisses

Post by chubbykisses »

Maybe ball pumping could promote sperm production.
greenie

Post by greenie »

Maybe take a small break. Let your balls return to a manageable size then see your dr, tell him you’d like a sperm count test as you are wanting kids soon and like to check. That, I think would be the best way to check for sure, it will give you a base line so in the years to cum pumping as we do, when you want kids you’ll know it’s ok, I just love pumping so much I don’t want to stop but I’ve had my kids, hope I helped
The bigger they are the harder I get.
neonpumper

Post by neonpumper »

cma_throw wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:44 am The answer is that no one knows the long term effects of ball pumping.

You’ll probably get some anecdotal answers where guys says they’re “fine”. But otherwise there are no scientifically controlled studies about the effects of ball pumping, so no one really knows the true answer.

There was a time when no one knew that smoking tobacco was bad for your lungs and caused cancer. On the flip side, there was also a time when eggs were deemed unhealthy.

Ultimately, it’s up to you to calculate your own cost/benefit. If you’re very risk averse, then don’t pump. If you believe “everything is okay in moderation”, then pump selectively.
I second this response
Polarbear65

Post by Polarbear65 »

I think it’s great we’re seeing more and more younger pumpers! On the flip side, if you haven’t started making babies yet, I would hold off on the extreme ball pumping and just keep it moderate. Then as mentioned above have your doctor order a sperm test.

The marathon pumping and extreme pumping becomes an addictive and time consuming lifestyle and the quest for gains grows insatiable, so there’s some decisions that have to be made before you commit. Size preference, time, length of the scrotum etc. have to be considered while you make your routine. It’s different with everyone, but you’ve come to the right place for support and tips 👍🏻

Happy pumping!
Don’t just sit there, PUMP IT! :D