First Saline Experience

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

cldtmr

First Saline Experience

Post by cldtmr »

First OMGosh, I can't wait to do it again. So glad when I did the poll you all urged me to buy 2 Liters. I did by catheter needles, and tried to use those, but they were near worthless. Luckily I have been watching these videos where the people were using strait LureLock needles without the IV or butterfly line. So I got one of my testosterone Drawing needles (about the same size by a gauge) and used that. OMG it was awesome. I did not tie off as it was my first time I wanted a more "Natural" full I guess as I did not know what to expect during the process. Filled up the first Liter Saturday Morning after visiting the dispensary on 4/20 and had breakfast. Sunday morning, some of the saline migrated into my penis naturally and it was wonderful, though I wish I took more pics.

I am going to do it again with the 2nd liter this Friday (with fresh supplies) and this time I am going to use a speed snap-strap to tie up the area and get the saline into my cock during the fill. I hope to take a better fill video and get more pics. Speaking of Testosterone, not sure if I am going to do it or not, but would it hurt to add Testosterone Cypionate (1ML) to the IV Line as it's filling the boys up?
IMG_5135.jpeg
IMG_5136.jpeg
IMG_5117.jpeg
rokie221

Re: First Saline Experience

Post by rokie221 »

Congrats on your first time! It looks like it went great.
mRuss

Post by mRuss »

I remember my first time. What a rush, eh?
cldtmr

Post by cldtmr »

mRuss wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 4:31 am I remember my first time. What a rush, eh?
Oh yes! Can’t wait till this weekend. Debating on if I should refill Friday night or Saturday Morning again. Leaning towards Saturday Morning. Can’t wait to tie them off this time.
cldtmr

Post by cldtmr »

So like I mentioned I used a Testosterone needle to get the saline process going on my first fill-up. I have 2 needle sizes one for Drawing and one for IM. I used the drawing needle last time (18G) and was at the top end of the guide's needle size and it flowed pretty quickly from what I gathered at 17 min, untied. I am thinking of using the IM needle that is 25G. This falls out of the guide's 22G recommendation. Like I said I am going to tie off my 2nd Liter this weekend, so I figure using the 25G will happen low and slow and possibly give me a more enjoyable experience? Any recommendations?
rokie221

Post by rokie221 »

I think the 25g will be too small and take waaaaayyy too long. It took like 1 1/2 hours or more for a 23g needle to get a liter into me. I can't imagine going even smaller lol
cldtmr

Post by cldtmr »

I just ordered 21g needles (same type as my Test needles I order). Figured I will follow the guide a bit more. 🤣
lonepmpr

Post by lonepmpr »

Just makes you want more, did for me
Goal to go bigger than 30"
mRuss

Post by mRuss »

cldtmr wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 2:20 pm I just ordered 21g needles (same type as my Test needles I order). Figured I will follow the guide a bit more. 🤣
I use 20g. 21 will take longer to infuse but you should have no problem staying sealed afterward. Enjoy :)