Tough or thicker skin

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

polazza

Tough or thicker skin

Post by polazza »

Just started getting back in the pump after a few days off, and I noticed a couple patches of skin that seem a little tougher than they should? Doesn't hurt or anything, but just curious what I could do about it.
bananafofana

Re: Tough or thicker skin

Post by bananafofana »

I have this happen to me as well. Usually when the skin gets a little tough I massage it and put some lotion on to help soften it. It usually goes away on its own after a day or so.
pipefitterdom

Post by pipefitterdom »

polazza wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2024 7:11 am Just started getting back in the pump after a few days off, and I noticed a couple patches of skin that seem a little tougher than they should? Doesn't hurt or anything, but just curious what I could do about it.
The scarification of compulsive pumping adds up. My bag is roughly 1/2” thick. And 16” in circumference, with some enlargement of my actual balls, permanently.
If you value having a normal sized bag, you might want to reconsider your pumping approach.
polazza

Post by polazza »

pipefitterdom wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2024 10:44 pm
polazza wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2024 7:11 am Just started getting back in the pump after a few days off, and I noticed a couple patches of skin that seem a little tougher than they should? Doesn't hurt or anything, but just curious what I could do about it.
The scarification of compulsive pumping adds up. My bag is roughly 1/2” thick. And 16” in circumference, with some enlargement of my actual balls, permanently.
If you value having a normal sized bag, you might want to reconsider your pumping approach.
Nah, let's get as unwieldy as possible!
neonpumper

Post by neonpumper »

polazza wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 9:22 am
Yeah man, never too big, I’ve been pumping 25 years and I’m so addicted
pipefitterdom

Post by pipefitterdom »

You’re going to become an obscene monster like the rest of us hopelessly addicted size freaks!🤭
Toledopumper

Post by Toledopumper »

I like that comment: let's get unwieldly as possible :shock:
polazza

Post by polazza »

pipefitterdom wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 3:40 am

You’re going to become an obscene monster like the rest of us hopelessly addicted size freaks!🤭

Lord knows I'm trying
pipefitterdom

Post by pipefitterdom »

Just keep at it and the results are unavoidable!