Talkin' 'bout shortrifrication

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

puddleoflesh

Talkin' 'bout shortrifrication

Post by puddleoflesh »

Been a while since I logged on here, in the ball pumping section. Regarding that, no gains, but maintaining a nice double handful.

Been focusing in another direction, and have been holding my penis under ever shorter living conditions. 72 hours ago, I put this on. 50mmID bowed band, 25mmOD[inner], 14mmOD, 35mmOD X 37mm long hourglass basket insert. No urethral tube necessary; I blot gently. It's been in a 3" pump tube once since then, for an hour at between 3" and 5" hg, 4 hours ago. None of this happens overnight. It takes months, to years.

It's not for everyone, but my lover and I like it a lot.
Attachments
tucked in where it belongs
tucked in where it belongs
back behind the band
back behind the band
puddleoflesh

Re: Talkin' 'bout shortrifrication

Post by puddleoflesh »

In the off chance that some curious folk are lurking out there, I'll check in a time or two more.

Starting point base to tip, 6", 15cm along the inside curve, stargazer curve when erect. {Sorry, no photos.} Visually I lost about 2.5", 6.4cm from years of regular ball weight training and later package pumping, and the shaft now points ever downward, but remained as long as ever under that stretched skin. Ever more restrictive cages brought the visual length, fully erect, down to less than 2", 5cm.

This inverted cage inverts the penis skin along its 37mm length. The penis head sits just behind the band securing the device to the body. The device fits within a 3.0", 7.6cm ID pump tube, and I find pumping enjoyable and productive, on my scrotum.

Day 5. By now have established a routine of 18 hours on uninterrupted, and on all night, six hours off. No pain or discomfort in my day-to-day activities when flaccid. Distracting and little uncomfortable when my erectile tissue attempts to engorge. That's subsiding day by day as well. Anyone interested to see the results at 3 months, 6 months, and a year?
modex

Post by modex »

That is a rhetorical question.
Of course we are.
It's fun, one day I dream of the biggest silicone inflated package available and the other an inverted mini-clitty or even a penectomy atop of low bull balls is my ultimate desire. So it is very nice to get nourishment for both on these pages - thanks and keep posting, please.
puddleoflesh

Post by puddleoflesh »

Thanks, Modex!

Many of you folks who wear cages regularly already know this. For those who don't, blocking access to the penis seems to switch one's focus to other erogenous areas; this grows stronger over time.

In addition to anal penetration stimulation, I have recently discovered that when one treats my sac like a fat soft penis, or pulls and squeezes on it aggressively, the action can bring about orgasm as well. I am pleased to say, and my lover is pleased to see that in addition to dry orgasms, I have begun, on occasion, to drain semen when I come. It oozes out; I haven't forcefully squirted since well before I began confining my penis.

Again, this is a long-term commitment to change and not for everyone. Such long-term treatment of one's parts will certainly impede proper reproductive function. If you think you may want to father children one day, don't make such a commitment lightly.
NuderThanNude

Post by NuderThanNude »

I have had experience with very short chastity cages. The longest continuous time without removal was a full month. I found that after a couple days my penis realized that it couldn't get erected and began to give up on trying. When I took the cage off after a month my penis continued to expect that it couldn't get erect so it didn't even try. But little by little it started to try again and within a couple weeks it was back to normal.

The one thing I learned was that I could have orgasms while still flaccid and I found that I enjoyed them more.
puddleoflesh

Post by puddleoflesh »

My penis has not yet stopped attempting to get erect. This happens mostly at night, and it sometimes wakes me.

Yes, I agree. Orgasms through my penis while it's flaccid feels great, as does the knowledge that orgasms are achievable without direct penile stimulation. Here's to hoping that hands-free ejaculation continues to become easier to achieve and more frequent. As I have been a dedicated bottom for years, meeting the goal of being able to ignore my penis completely during and after sex, yet keep the plumbing exercised and flushed, is rewarding.
puddleoflesh

Post by puddleoflesh »

Day 9 since committing to the cage. It keeps getting easier and more comfortable to wear. The routine has switched to 22 hours on, 2 hours off to allow for cleaning and time for that penis skin to dry. Blotting after urination and douching whenever in the shower continue as before. Got tired of half my glans squeezing its way through the center hole, so I placed a 9/16", 14mm marble into the basket and encouraged my pee hole to open up over it. While flaccid, urination around the marble is surprisingly and pleasantly doable. If the least bit erect, forget it.

Attached are photos taken today. Not much new to show, and I'm not expecting much to show for it over the next month or two, but the cage has gained a decoration. Taken 2 hours after the second of two, 1/2 hour pumps, running continuous between 3" and 4"hg.
Attachments
31cm, 12.2" around the eggs.
31cm, 12.2" around the eggs.
Marble wedged in the pee hole, offering a little stronger inward push.
Marble wedged in the pee hole, offering a little stronger inward push.
Curious271

Post by Curious271 »

puddleoflesh wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 9:13 am In the off chance that some curious folk are lurking out there, I'll check in a time or two more.

Starting point base to tip, 6", 15cm along the inside curve, stargazer curve when erect. {Sorry, no photos.} Visually I lost about 2.5", 6.4cm from years of regular ball weight training and later package pumping, and the shaft now points ever downward, but remained as long as ever under that stretched skin. Ever more restrictive cages brought the visual length, fully erect, down to less than 2", 5cm.

This inverted cage inverts the penis skin along its 37mm length. The penis head sits just behind the band securing the device to the body. The device fits within a 3.0", 7.6cm ID pump tube, and I find pumping enjoyable and productive, on my scrotum.

Day 5. By now have established a routine of 18 hours on uninterrupted, and on all night, six hours off. No pain or discomfort in my day-to-day activities when flaccid. Distracting and little uncomfortable when my erectile tissue attempts to engorge. That's subsiding day by day as well. Anyone interested to see the results at 3 months, 6 months, and a year?
Where did you buy this?
puddleoflesh

Post by puddleoflesh »

Hey curious271

https://chastitybondage.com/products/ti ... stity-cage

I've seen it on other sites as well. This one arrived in 11 day from China; I paid through PayPal. Fit and finish is very good. Lots of other options available there as well.

[Edit] Make darn sure that the band holding it is the right size, just barely wide enough to squeeze one ball through at a time, but not so tight as to cause circulation problems. I suggest finding a ring size representing the one you think you need, and wearing it for a day or two, before committing to a purchase like this.
Curious271

Post by Curious271 »

Thanks ...
puddleoflesh

Post by puddleoflesh »

14 days since committing to the cage.

My body has grown more used to it. I hardly notice the cage anymore, as I go about my day. The only time I feel any discomfort is when my penis attempts an erection. This is happening less frequently, and it goes flaccid fairly quickly. Its last erection attempt happened early this morning, waking me from sleep. Maybe I have more during the night and have slept through them, no way to know for certain. I've not had an erection while awake for several days now, not even when my body is stimulated in other ways. For me, that's a win.

Keeping up with my careful hygiene routine, there are no smell issues or sores. When I give the penis its 2 hours of freedom, its waffle appearance remains longer than it did, but the skin still smooths out before the 2 hours are up, and it goes back in the cage. The metal band stays on; it has not been removed since it was installed. The testicles with their hydroceles have increased in size enough to currently prevent the band's removal.

With the cage removed, I can now tuck the penis back inside and it stays in place for 15-20 minutes, before slowly working its way out. My goal is for it to remain tucked in unless forced out manually, and for the glans to protrude little, if at all, when 'out'.

No new pictures today. I'll post up a photo or two next time around.