How long (or technique?) to get chubby instead of just hard when you pump?

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

PumpBoyAUS

How long (or technique?) to get chubby instead of just hard when you pump?

Post by PumpBoyAUS »

I’m new to pumping, but definitely new to consistent pumping.

I was hoping someone here could answer a question I can’t seem to find online..

When I pump (and I know it’s cause I’m new to it), I mostly just get hard but only have very minimal swelling. How long (as in sessions/or weeks/ months, etc) did it take you to see your dicks get fat? Like the kind I see all over twitter.

I know a lot of them infuse too, but I was wondering how big Yall got before taking it beyond just pumping and how long that took?
skrb22

Re: How long (or technique?) to get chubby instead of just hard when you pump?

Post by skrb22 »

If you just keep at it you will begin to see progress.
This stuff takes time and repetition and everyone's different.
But I can say some things about my experiences.

When I started out I didn't see or just barely any swelling.
I think it took months to get a noticable swell going. I don't remember, but I think after about 3-4 months I got my first real donut, that was really exciting!
Took probably the same time again to develop swelling elsewhere. I did pump on and off in the past a lot, but to get a completely swollen and "chubby" cock all around took probably two years.
For everyone who aims at the bloat, the good news is that the more you pump, the easier your cock will respond to it.
By now my cock will start to swell pretty much immediately under vacuum and the sizes I achieved in the span of the last year are completely absurd compared to the last 12 years where I wasn't serious about pumping.
PumperSoCal

Post by PumperSoCal »

I've been pumping quite a while, but only recently have done relatively consistent pumping. And the difference is really night and day to me. But as mentioned, everyone's different in how they respond to pumping. I think that's also part of the whole process is starting and finding out what works for you. Once you nail that down it gets considerably more enjoyable to do. The swelling up portion, as also mentioned, does take time to do. And it's a balancing act in finding what works for you and making sure you don't overdo stuff. Because there's a bit of over zealous euphoria you can get and it makes you overdo stuff. I'm definitely guilty of it. But generally, making sure you have the right equipment is also going to help you from doing that if you stick to staying within boundaries. Generally, pumping up to 5" HG max is kind of the general guideline. I rarely even get that high in my sessions. I generally go between 3-5"HG depending on how far into my pump sessions I am. I think generally, you'll really start to notice you starting to swell up more after you've been in the tube around an hour. Starting out I personally recommend 15 minute sessions until you break the hour mark. Massaging and lightly stretching your dick and then lube up and go back in for another set. That does a couple things. It freshens up the blood supply and also can help move fluids around for a more uniform shape. Overdoing it on pressure can cause soreness, bruising, petechiae (tiny burst blood vessels), and even blisters. If you feel a pinch, ache, discomfort, anything like that, that's a sign to stop or ease off the pressure. Your dick should really never go beyond a light red/pinkish color while pumping due to the increased blood there. If it's a dark red, you're probably doing way too much and should ease off. Once you gain experience you can increase the time each set is and then even how long each session is. So extending a session to 1.5 or 2 hours and moving a set from 15 minutes up an additional 5 minutes. Those small increases can make a lot of difference believe it or not.

I started out pumping in general pretty consistently in a 2" tapered tube. But over the last few years I pack that tube girth wise in about 20ish minutes. Then moved to a 2" straight tube and now I pump in a 2.25" straight tube nearly exclusively and move to a 2.5" one if I'm really pushing it. I've only ever partially packed it (girth wise) a few times. My sessions vary from 1 hour to as much as 4. But rarely ever go over that. Each set is between 15-30 minutes. So even still I utilize a 15 minute set here and there in my routine. But go as high as 30.
Straight Pumper& Infuser

"I look normal on the outside, but you have no idea what lies beneath this brilliant camouflage."
chubbykisses

Post by chubbykisses »

I started with just the basic $8 ebay pump back when I was still an 18 year old highschool student living with my parents.. I just pushed forward until the thing was full. These pics are from that time.
Attachments
I would find old broken watches, remove the timepiece, and sew the leather strap ends together to make nice cinches.
I would find old broken watches, remove the timepiece, and sew the leather strap ends together to make nice cinches.
In this one I used a bit of red string as a cinch.
In this one I used a bit of red string as a cinch.
I was a skinny little guy back then. This was me unpumped.
I was a skinny little guy back then. This was me unpumped.
Plumped nicley.
Plumped nicley.
Smallerthnaverage

Post by Smallerthnaverage »

I have been pumping consistently for about 5-6 months and I start to see a visible donut within 10-15 min of pumping. So I guess consistent pumping will lead to that result