Larger balls when using weights

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

Old sac

Larger balls when using weights

Post by Old sac »

I just got a bullet ball stretching weight last week, from Chain gang. My question is does your balls increase in size with the weight on top of them. The bullet weight is more comfortable than the other weights I have. I have been wearing it for the last couple days, during the day only. My balls look larger because the weight is pushing right on top of them. Just asking.
bigricky

Re: Larger balls when using weights

Post by bigricky »

Wear it and grow
Attachments
7.jpg
SFBallpumper

Post by SFBallpumper »

bigricky wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2024 6:21 am Wear it and grow
Stretchmine had that weight custom made for his enormous balls. I haven’t seen him around lately. BigRicky, I’m glad that you admire his work as much as I do!
It’s the pleasure of the pressure...
cma_throw

Post by cma_throw »

SFBallpumper wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:46 pm
Stretchmine had that weight custom made for his enormous balls. I haven’t seen him around lately. BigRicky, I’m glad that you admire his work as much as I do!
He used to be on twitter as stretchmine20, but the account has been suspended. He wasn't posting much original content, more retweeting stuff he liked. The last thing he posted of himself was a slow-mo video in 2020, after a monster sr session, where he was swinging his sack like a pendulum. It was amazing. Will anyone ever top stretchmine's achievements? Seems unlikely.
cma_throw

Post by cma_throw »

Old sac wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2024 4:55 am I just got a bullet ball stretching weight last week, from Chain gang. My question is does your balls increase in size with the weight on top of them. The bullet weight is more comfortable than the other weights I have. I have been wearing it for the last couple days, during the day only. My balls look larger because the weight is pushing right on top of them. Just asking.
I don't think ball stretching with weights will increase ball size, tbh. The stretchmine pic posted above is misleading. He literally spent decades stretching his sack with weights. After attaining a great deal of length, only then did he start pumping. Because his sack was so loose from stretching with weights, his balls had plenty of room to grow while pumping. He eventually moved to saline inflation, which further loosened his sack and gave him more room to grow when pumping. His balls eventually got so huge from pumping that he needed the oversized custom weights you see in the pic.
chubbykisses

Post by chubbykisses »

I never noticed vall size fluctuations until I moved up to my current daily weight. At 4.4 lbs it's hefty. It by no means help my balls to grow. IN FACT is shrinks em!! Yes you read it right. Balls are like Little sponges. They soak up lots of iquid overnight. I wear my weight from 9am to about 11pm everyday. During the day wearing the weight, the juice is slowly squeezed out from the balls. I would end the day with tiny raisins! And sometime the right nut would get sucked up which hirt like a bitch. With a simple bullet stretcher it's not likley you'll notice much of a change in size.

At first I tried whole package pumping in my sun tea jar. With the weight on. This helped somewhat. But a glass jar and a 4.4lb steel weight don't mix well. Also it wasn't practical for driving. My commute to work is when I can get 20 mi uses of pumping in.

My solution has been to develop my own mini ball pump for use only when wearing my weight. It ony sucks on the part that sticks out the bottom on the weight. It enlarges my balls and thickens up the skin. That way the hefty weight gets locked on, no problem. I just pump 15-20 minutes at 5"hg in the morning and I'm good to go all day no slippage, or crushing or pain. Just good ole stretchin'
Attachments
This is an animated gif. Click it! As you can see after some good pumping that weight is stuck like glue. I can do this all day in comfort.
This is an animated gif. Click it! As you can see after some good pumping that weight is stuck like glue. I can do this all day in comfort.
This is the result if 15 mins in the pump on my way to work with high pressure. No chance of the hefty weight crushing my balls now. I can comfortably wear my weight all day long until bedtime with no crushed balls and no issues.
This is the result if 15 mins in the pump on my way to work with high pressure. No chance of the hefty weight crushing my balls now. I can comfortably wear my weight all day long until bedtime with no crushed balls and no issues.
This is what I call the Stretcher's Ball Pump. I ordered a 4"×4" acrylic vase from amazon. Drilling the hole was easy. It works with the pumptoys stj conversion silicone comfort seal. I'm using a battery operated electric pump from PhucMi's tit pumps.
This is what I call the Stretcher's Ball Pump. I ordered a 4"×4" acrylic vase from amazon. Drilling the hole was easy. It works with the pumptoys stj conversion silicone comfort seal. I'm using a battery operated electric pump from PhucMi's tit pumps.
PhucMi helped me develop and test the prototype mini ball pump. Mostly worked but the plastic was too thin and kept collapsing.
PhucMi helped me develop and test the prototype mini ball pump. Mostly worked but the plastic was too thin and kept collapsing.
I tried pumping on the way to work with my suntea jar. But it was dangerous the glass could crack.
I tried pumping on the way to work with my suntea jar. But it was dangerous the glass could crack.
You can clearly see how thin the skin is without pumping, each ball is perfectly outlined. After 12 hours of walking around with that hefty weight these nuts get squished and shrunk.
You can clearly see how thin the skin is without pumping, each ball is perfectly outlined. After 12 hours of walking around with that hefty weight these nuts get squished and shrunk.
greenie

Post by greenie »

Love the look thanks for sharing
The bigger they are the harder I get.
Tomas

Post by Tomas »

Thanks for sharing Chubbykisses. Always great to learn and love your pics.