Nearly died

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

Imppump

Nearly died

Post by Imppump »

Two weeks ago friday marks a day that nearly ended my life.
I went to do a co2 inflation and used the peaken mini inflator I bought from amazon.
I gradually opened the valve nothing was coming out then all of a sudden if just all went in and next thing I know I was staring down and blood was pouring out my right side of the scrotum skin was ripped apart.
I ended up being rushed to hospital Friday lunchtime and underwent emergency surgery with local anaesthetic to have my scrotum stitchec back together.
I spent until Sunderland lunchtime on iv drips.
Tx_IntactGuy

Re: Nearly died

Post by Tx_IntactGuy »

Hey, first I want to say thanks for sharing this experience here, and glad you're okay. This is a shared interest for some of us; it's exciting, it's taboo, and certainly dangerous on multiple levels. We owe it to ourselves to try to reduce the risks as much as possible.

I tried to look up the inflator you used, I'm assuming it's a CO2 tire inflator with the lever. I used a similar model my very first time I tried injecting N2O, and I couldn't easily control the flow. I knew I had to change something to make it more manageable. I imagined what the worst case scenario would look like with an unregulated CO2 device.

Please, for anyone doing gas infusion: you need to incorporate a regulator.
Last edited by Tx_IntactGuy on Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:23 am, edited 3 times in total.
1st N2O Inflation 2/1/2023 -- 2nd N2O Inflation 2/18/2023 --- 3rd N2O Inflation 3/05/2023
midwestchub

Post by midwestchub »

I'm glad to hear you're still with us. Do take it easy and recover well.
Boomber_mod

Post by Boomber_mod »

I'm off topic, but thanks for the experience. I advise everyone to check how it works before use, or to do a test on very small volumes.
Imppump

Post by Imppump »

I used before and worked OK I think something went wrong with valve.
TinyMe

Post by TinyMe »

Phew! Glad you’re okay 👍🏻
Oh to have even an average sized cock….
Tx_IntactGuy

Post by Tx_IntactGuy »

Imppump wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2024 5:47 pm I used before and worked OK I think something went wrong with valve.
Exactly why a pressure regulator of some kind should be between you and the hundreds of PSI in the tire inflator. Failsafes are important.

You got lucky this time and walked away alive - don't make the same mistake twice.
1st N2O Inflation 2/1/2023 -- 2nd N2O Inflation 2/18/2023 --- 3rd N2O Inflation 3/05/2023