bignlow is my inspiration

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

bignlow

Re: bignlow is my inspiration

Post by bignlow »

Are you sure it's your balls growing or a build up of fluids in the sac ?
Bert1922

Post by Bert1922 »

BnL, you are probably 100% right. The swell went down after about 3 hours and some massage. Probsbly fluid. Although, when massaging it felt like there was some fairly thick "cords" in there. They also decreased with time. Thanks again! Bert.
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

It might b that your weights are just a bit tight that's all. It can help to get them nice and warm, get them to drop when they will thin out and the build up of fluids can escape.
chubbykisses

Post by chubbykisses »

This is why I reccomend people not sleep in their weights until after years of experience. No one wants to wake up to cold purple numb balls. Day time stretching is way more productive anyway and almost risk free since you are able to monitor and adjust on the fly. The motion of walking around also keeps the blood flowing. I have been daily wearing my 60mm 4.35lb ball weight for a few months now. But I had been wearing smaller weights for years before this. I wear it roughly from 8 am to 11pm. Only after these several months have I settled into a routine where it feels normal and natural and just part of life. Before that it was a lot of adjusting and learning and trying different methods of staying comfortable.

The attachments are animated BTW. Just click them and they should play.
Attachments
Her tight little snatch can't fit the whole thing.
Her tight little snatch can't fit the whole thing.
Gotta love them floppy udders.
Gotta love them floppy udders.
How's your hammer hangin?
How's your hammer hangin?
Daily bulge.
Daily bulge.
greenie

Post by greenie »

chubbykisses wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2024 9:35 pm This is why I reccomend people not sleep in their weights until after years of experience. No one wants to wake up to cold purple numb balls. Day time stretching is way more productive anyway and almost risk free since you are able to monitor and adjust on the fly. The motion of walking around also keeps the blood flowing. I have been daily wearing my 60mm 4.35lb ball weight for a few months now. But I had been wearing smaller weights for years before this. I wear it roughly from 8 am to 11pm. Only after these several months have I settled into a routine where it feels normal and natural and just part of life. Before that it was a lot of adjusting and learning and trying different methods of staying comfortable.

Thanks for the advice and doubly so for the pics
The bigger they are the harder I get.
ballstretchingrus

Post by ballstretchingrus »

Bert1922 wrote: Mon Dec 25, 2023 10:58 pmWorking.
Hey, those are really nice looking ball weights. It takes time and weight this ball stretching, but the results are pretty cool.

bsrus
ballstretchingrus

Post by ballstretchingrus »

chubbykisses wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2024 9:35 pm This is why I reccomend people not sleep in their weights until after years of experience. No one wants to wake up to cold purple numb balls. Day time stretching is way more productive anyway and almost risk free since you are able to monitor and adjust on the fly. The motion of walking around also keeps the blood flowing. I have been daily wearing my 60mm 4.35lb ball weight for a few months now. But I had been wearing smaller weights for years before this. I wear it roughly from 8 am to 11pm. Only after these several months have I settled into a routine where it feels normal and natural and just part of life. Before that it was a lot of adjusting and learning and trying different methods of staying comfortable.

You provide great information, you're right on as far as my experience goes. I like the GIF files, a blow job while ball stretching, nothing better
than that. Your wife is a dream doing that for you along with the sex....
Bert1922

Post by Bert1922 »

BnL, seems to be okay. Maybe a little drop??
Attachments
20240406_063038.jpg
Bert1922

Post by Bert1922 »

chubby, thanks for the gifs. Love 'em.
Bert1922

Post by Bert1922 »

bsrus, thanks. Some of my weights are too big for the narrowing scrotum. But, I keep using them 'cause new ones are outside the budget (for now, anyway).
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

Definitely getting some drop now Bert. you're doing good. Just keep 'em warm as much as you can and carry on doing what you're doing.

BnL
chubbykisses

Post by chubbykisses »

ballstretchingrus wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2024 6:38 pm
chubbykisses wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2024 9:35 pm This is why I reccomend people not sleep in their weights until after years of experience. No one ...
You provide great information, you're right on as far as my experience goes. I like the GIF files, a blow job while ball stretching, nothing better
than that. Your wife is a dream doing that for you along with the sex....
Thanks buddy, your pics are awesome too love the "helping hands". I got pretty lucky with PhucMi. She is an eager little cumslut indeed. In addition to suckn and fuckn she eats ass real good too!
Attachments
It makes her wet to be dominated and used like a fucktoy. Who am I to argue?
It makes her wet to be dominated and used like a fucktoy. Who am I to argue?
Bert1922

Post by Bert1922 »

Progressing slowly.
Attachments
20240419_064059.jpg
Bert1922

Post by Bert1922 »

Streeeeetching.
Attachments
20240424_071705.jpg