SMART PUMP IN ACTION

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

BlkPumper

SMART PUMP IN ACTION

Post by BlkPumper »

$15.99 PENIS SMART PUMP-collage.jpeg
dwm4re

Re: SMART PUMP IN ACTION

Post by dwm4re »

Hey man. I was thinking about looking in a smart pump. I assume once you set a pressure it automatically keeps it there if pressure is lost? Where did you get yours. How much was it. Thanks in Advance. Hot results for you too bro.
DonWRNY

Post by DonWRNY »

I just ordered one from Amazon I think it was $14.00. Comes complete with a tube and other stuff.

https://www.amazon.com/Enlargement-Func ... C85&sr=8-4
bucket

Post by bucket »

I have one I got from AliEx. It works well. Once you set a vacuum pressure it will auto maintain it. Comes with 5 or 6 present pump/release patterns as well. Charges via a usb-c cable.

Don't bother buying the cylinder if you don't need it, it's rubbish. There's an option to choose "pump-only" if you check.
ea9394

Post by ea9394 »

After many years of using hand pumps, I got one of these recently and absolutely love it. The sensation of the vacuum coming up steady is amazing, and no joke I pump up faster. Not sure if it’s because the unit maintains the set level so well or that one of the programmed modes releases the pressure every minute or so and automatically pumps back up, but it has cut my session times in half to achieve great results. Highly recommend!!
PumperSoCal

Post by PumperSoCal »

Can also confirm, the smart pumps are worth their weight in gold. I pump up so much better with it. I haven't used a hand pump very much at all in probably close to a year now. The pulse pumping on it I think is what has done wonders for me.
Straight Pumper& Infuser

"I look normal on the outside, but you have no idea what lies beneath this brilliant camouflage."
PumpingAus

Post by PumpingAus »

These sound great. How loud are they?
BlkPumper

Post by BlkPumper »

PumpingAus wrote: Sat Apr 20, 2024 10:39 pm These sound great. How loud are they?
[/quote
moderately quiet
PumpingAus

Post by PumpingAus »

Do you have a rough comparison? As loud as an electric beard shaver? Quieter?
PumperSoCal

Post by PumperSoCal »

They are relatively quiet, but definitely not silent. I'd say a beard trimmer is louder than this is, more like an electric toothbrush or so. It's a light hum. I can easily muffle mine so it hardly makes any noise. But the better the seal these have the less they'll kick no too. Mine will adjust pressure every so often and then it will do it's pulse pump or pump and release programs. I usually use program 6 on mine, which is a constant pressure for a minute or two and then it releases and pumps back up again, holds for 2 minutes and repeats until I stop it. It's got 5 other settings you can mess with.
Straight Pumper& Infuser

"I look normal on the outside, but you have no idea what lies beneath this brilliant camouflage."
ea9394

Post by ea9394 »

The noise level is about the same as one of those automatic blood pressure machines or a quiet electric toothbrush, not bad at all. Wrapping in a towel etc makes it quieter.

I also like program #6, but 1-5 are interesting to try as well.

This thing really shines at constantly maintaining your desired pressure, whether in manual or pre program modes. One of my tubes has a small crack by the fitting which leaks a little, been meaning to replace it because that tube would always take a long time to outgrow before moving to the next. Not anymore!

Also really like how going from zero vac level to (in my case) 6 is no longer hand pump pump pump, but instead just a continuous steady draw followed by an occasional momentary pulse to maintain.

Fun fact; my wife would always gauge how big I would get by the amount of time I pump before handing it off to her. Now with this thing getting bigger faster is like holy crap, and good for when life doesn’t always let you sit pumping for 2-3 hours.
PumpingAus

Post by PumpingAus »

Thanks EA9394 and PumperSoCal for your detailed reply. I've recently moved to a house that carries noise a lot plus my kids room is right next to mine, so I might have to stick with the old hand pump for now.
Mybigphatcock68

Post by Mybigphatcock68 »

Amazon says unavailable