N2O help

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

Adog12345

N2O help

Post by Adog12345 »

I've been trying to get a good stick on my sack/cock for a while now with no success.

Either it just fills up a lobe in my sack, or I get it too deep or not deep enough and my cock looks lumpy and stuff, or just doesn't stick righ for both.

Anyone able to help me?
I've gotten good sticks in the past, but now I never get a good one and it's really frustrating.
Tx_IntactGuy

Re: N2O help

Post by Tx_IntactGuy »

My needle sticks have been hit or miss; sometimes It perfect, sometimes I get awful bruising that lasts a week. Somewhere along the top half of the scrotum and near the "center line" is a good spot to aim for. I always use a light to look for a spot without veins or capillaries, pinch the skin and pull away from my body when I'm going to inject.

It helps to know that the scrotum is divided in half by a septum. There hasn't been a time where I've done N2O and the inflation was evenly filling my genitals. No, in my experience it will usually blow up asymmetrically when I start in the scrotum. One side of the sac will blow up and get tight before the gas begins to migrate into the other side of the scrotum, THEN my shaft and foreskin will start to inflate. I've also started in the shaft before too. Bottom line is the gas wouldn't migrate until I filled up a good amount. You can DM me and we can chat in discord if it interests you.
Attachments
The-Scrotum-External-Muscle-and-Contents.jpg
1st N2O Inflation 2/1/2023 -- 2nd N2O Inflation 2/18/2023 --- 3rd N2O Inflation 3/05/2023
Quax

Post by Quax »

Hi,
Adog12345 wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2024 9:00 am I've been trying to get a good stick on my sack/cock...Anyone able to help me?
... now I never get a good one and it's really frustrating.
You might have a look at here
needle_placement.png
or at this thread, there are several pics where I've placed the needle(I don't use catheters).
As Tx_IntactGuy has already mentioned you might find a good point by using a flashlight
"You can't wait until life isn't hard anymore before you decide to be happy" (Nightbirde - *12.29.1990 †02.19.2022)
flcomputer_man

Post by flcomputer_man »

Wow that pic looks awesome. Gigantic cock!