10 inches, 5 year update

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

solomebabes

Re: 10 inches, 5 year update

Post by solomebabes »

impressive!!! during all these years have you only been pumping or did you add some stretching with extenders?
billypumper

Post by billypumper »

Great cock!
Cock Pumping Aficionado

Xhamster: https://m.xhamster.com/users/billybobpump
BDSMLR: https://billybobpump.bdsmlr.com/
Pumppig: Billypumper

Looking for pump buddies :wink:
ballstretchingrus

Post by ballstretchingrus »

KingEspadas wrote: Thu Jul 02, 2015 12:20 am I have gone back to a smaller tube to try and gain some length.
I would have liked to see the pictures, sad that they do not render. I've had issues like that but not with
all of the pictures.

bsrus
ballstretchingrus

Re: King's Huge Cock, 1 Hour 9 x 2.5 PACK

KingEspadas wrote: Thu Nov 26, 2015 12:14 am Doing my normal 30 min x40 session.
Decided to then quickly over-pack my 9 x 2.5 which took another 30 mins. (1 hour total)
Getting a lot bigger
Oh, here's some pictures, shame all before this do not render.

Love your work, great stuff - I ball stretch but have not tried pumping.

bsrus
ballstretchingrus

Japeenus wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2024 3:22 am Mmmmm yah what a big cock in a big tube.
And your cock shots are exciting and cool. Great pictures and really nice big long cock.

wow

bsrus
migueldiazcanel

Post by migueldiazcanel »

On twitter he can be seen using a Pulsar electric pump. Anybody know where I can find one?
I don't want to buy a regular one and modify since it might not work and it takes a lot of time for these things to arrive, so I want one to work from the beginning. I already ordered an electric hand pump from ebay, cheap one, and it arrived in a non-usable state.
Pumpforllenght

Post by Pumpforllenght »

migueldiazcanel wrote: Mon May 13, 2024 8:17 pm On twitter he can be seen using a Pulsar electric pump. Anybody know where I can find one?
I don't want to buy a regular one and modify since it might not work and it takes a lot of time for these things to arrive, so I want one to work from the beginning. I already ordered an electric hand pump from ebay, cheap one, and it arrived in a non-usable state.

I have that although I'm not sell mine let me tell you that is a game changer for me I gained a lot of girth manual pumping but after I got that pulsar I started to gain length because of the pulsar setting which pushes the glans and upper penis up. I was stuck at 6.65 but now I'm 7.0 to 7.4 and hit 8 inches in the tube. The only reason why I have hard time gaining more length is I have a frenulum that's fused to my glans not like regular frenulums so once I get a new circumcision I bet I'll start hitting 8 to 9 inches. That pulsar mode also makes me pack tubes easily, a tube that would take me 6 months to a year to pack with a pulsar if I was dedicated and pumped every day I could pack that tube in 3 months top, because I did it before. I went from 2.0 tube when I got the pulsar during end of 2020 to now 2.50 tube which I'm close to pack but I'm trying to length out more in it then girth so that's why I'm taking my time with the 2.50. man y'all gotta get y'all hands on Vacitech Automatic pump it really changed my life.
migueldiazcanel

Post by migueldiazcanel »

Pumpforllenght wrote: Thu May 16, 2024 9:06 pm

I have that although I'm not sell mine let me tell you that is a game changer for me I gained a lot of girth manual pumping but after I got that pulsar I started to gain length because of the pulsar setting which pushes the glans and upper penis up. I was stuck at 6.65 but now I'm 7.0 to 7.4 and hit 8 inches in the tube. The only reason why I have hard time gaining more length is I have a frenulum that's fused to my glans not like regular frenulums so once I get a new circumcision I bet I'll start hitting 8 to 9 inches. That pulsar mode also makes me pack tubes easily, a tube that would take me 6 months to a year to pack with a pulsar if I was dedicated and pumped every day I could pack that tube in 3 months top, because I did it before. I went from 2.0 tube when I got the pulsar during end of 2020 to now 2.50 tube which I'm close to pack but I'm trying to length out more in it then girth so that's why I'm taking my time with the 2.50. man y'all gotta get y'all hands on Vacitech Automatic pump it really changed my life.
I found that gaining more length in the small tubes is impossible without starting in a bigger tube before entering the smaller one. In fact, the more I would use the bigger pumps before the smaller ones, I would start the session with more length in the smaller one and possibly gain even more.
I found a thread about that pulsar vacutech pump from 10 years ago and it was 650 $ then.
TinyMe

Post by TinyMe »

Pumpforllenght wrote: Thu May 16, 2024 9:06 pm
migueldiazcanel wrote: Mon May 13, 2024 8:17 pm

Let’s have a gander then…
Oh to have even an average sized cock….
bob3780

Post by bob3780 »

Where did you find your pulser vacuum pump?