Permanent hair removal

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

TinyMe

Re: Permanent hair removal

Post by TinyMe »

Yeah, I’ve seen your pics, your skin looks really nice 👍🏻
Oh to have even an average sized cock….
NuderThanNude

Post by NuderThanNude »

I used an inexpensive home electrolysis unit (under $50) You would be surprised at how much you can do yourself using a magnifying mirror by yourself if you are determined enough. It was absolutely permanent for me. Not a single hair regrew over several decades. Best thing I ever did.

Most people don't realize it but nothing feels as good as permanent hair removal where the follicles no longer exist. The skin becomes baby smooth and even goose bumps aren't possible.
TinyMe

Post by TinyMe »

Went for my third Hollywood Laser session last week. True to form I was more exposed for longer…

Had a good pump the day before and a couple of hours in the morning of the appointment, but this time I made the hour drive with a hot wheat bag round me goolies, so when I arrived for my treatment, everything was warm, big and floppy!

Much better… 😈

Anyway, she gave me a much better session this time, got right into the crack of my arse, and at my request gave me the full buttocks treatment as well (we had previously agreed that she would do this (at extra cost of course)) and for a great price. Well happy 👍🏻

I can really feel the difference in the regrowth, much more slowly, and much thinner, sparse in places to be exact.

Having said that, a fair amount of hair on my balls, is very blond (if not grey/white) so not sure if it will work completely there.

We’ll see!

Third legs session in a couple of weeks, will keep to the old wheat bag trick for her too!
Oh to have even an average sized cock….