pumping bignlow

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

AB_CAN_GUY

Re: pumping bignlow

Post by AB_CAN_GUY »

I’m consistently enthralled by your continued progress. Those nuts get thicker, heavier and increasingly pendulous every time you post updates. Keep it up, or rather LOW Bignlow! LONG time admirer here - Foreskinbulge 😍
[Foreskinbulge]
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

You've lost me there Tiny.
FSBulge, many thanks and glad you like.

Not too bad a weekend. Saturday, early afternoon and a session in the stretch tube followed a couple of hours later with a session in the 3 1/4 straight tube. Had a few pics after the stretch tube but nothing you havn't seen lately and too late to be messing with pics from the tube as i went a bit later than i should. I was meeting the wife at the pub for 5.30 as our footie team were on the telly.
Steady start to Sunday but went in late morning to have another go at the other daughters car. Once i'd had enough it was back to the straight tube. Much better this time, no panic on dead line, about hour and a quarter.

17 mar 24 1.jpg
17 mar 24 2.jpg

17 mar 24 3.jpg
17 mar 24 4.jpg
17 mar 24 5.jpg
17 mar 24 6.jpg
17 mar 24 7.jpg
17 mar 24 8.jpg
17 mar 24 9.jpg

After a steady start getting back to it, 2 days on the trot and no problems with the hernia site which is good. Think the weights will be the main thing for a while with the tubes as and when i can but if they keep responding to the tubes ok i'm already planning a 6 day pump set but that will have to wait for summer. Just build it up slowly for now.
Some pics from Sunday bed time later or maybe tomorrow morning.

BnL
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

Sunday bed time. Not much length, most of the sac was surrounding the balls at the bottom .....

17 mar 24 10.jpg
17 mar 24 11.jpg
17 mar 24 12.jpg
17 mar 24 13.jpg
17 mar 24 14.jpg

At bath/soak time i'd managed to get the 46 Id weights on but by dinner today i had to swap out to the 42's. length slowly returning now but still quite a bit of settling to do.

BnL
asslicker061

Post by asslicker061 »

True to form. They are BIG and they are low. Definitely more than a handful.
TinyMe

Post by TinyMe »

asslicker061 wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2024 3:24 pm True to form. They are BIG and they are low. Definitely more than a handful.
Took the words right out of my mouth! :mrgreen:
Oh to have even an average sized cock….
TinyMe

Post by TinyMe »

bignlow wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2024 1:02 am You've lost me there Tiny.
FSBulge, many thanks and glad you like.

Not too bad a weekend. Saturday, early afternoon and a session in the stretch tube followed a couple of hours later with a session in the 3 1/4 straight tube. Had a few pics after the stretch tube but nothing you havn't seen lately and too late to be messing with pics from the tube as i went a bit later than i should. I was meeting the wife at the pub for 5.30 as our footie team were on the telly.
Steady start to Sunday but went in late morning to have another go at the other daughter’s car. Once i'd had enough it was back to the straight tube. Much better this time, no panic on dead line, about hour and a quarter.

17 mar 24 1.jpg
17 mar 24 2.jpg
17 mar 24 3.jpg
17 mar 24 4.jpg
17 mar 24 5.jpg
17 mar 24 6.jpg
17 mar 24 7.jpg
17 mar 24 8.jpg
17 mar 24 9.jpg

After a steady start getting back to it, 2 days on the trot and no problems with the hernia site which is good. Think the weights will be the main thing for a while with the tubes as and when i can but if they keep responding to the tubes ok i'm already planning a 6 day pump set but that will have to wait for summer. Just build it up slowly for now.
Some pics from Sunday bed time later or maybe tomorrow morning.

BnL
Take a bow! You have achieved big and low! :lol:

Really quite breathtaking… :mrgreen:

(And it’s what they used to call a 3 iron in the olden days of golf!)
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

AL, Tiny, thanks for the comments. Ever downwards ......

Eventually Tuesday night the balls started to settle and drop. a good soak last night finished it off.

20 mar 24 1.jpg
20 mar 24 2.jpg
20 mar 24 3.jpg
20 mar 24 4.jpg
20 mar 24 5.jpg
20 mar 24 6.jpg

This morning, massage lady. Turned up in the stretch tube, got that off once i'd got my kit off and swapped out the 3lb heavy for a 50 and 20, both by 42 mm. The 3 lb is a bit of a block when she's up the inside of the leg.
mentioned the rear shot she did a few years ago and she took these......

21 mar 24 1.jpg
21 mar 24 2.jpg
21 mar 24 3.jpg

She actually took half a dozen but after editing out i went with those 3. back again next Thursday before i go off to the caravan for Easter so i'm thinking late Wednesday next week a session in my old jug to fatten 'em up a bit and Thursday morning turn up with the long straight tube on. I can then have a good soak Thursday afternoon and see if i can get the 46's on and take the 42's and just in case the 40 with me.
been a while since she's had a big set of balls to get round.

BnL
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

Wednesday had a couple of sessions in my old jar. first at dinner time that wasn't as long as i'd have liked so got back in late afternoon for another 40 mins or so.

27 mar 24 1.jpg
27 mar 24 2.jpg

Bit disappointed that i didn't fill it but the idea was to pull some size and this morning get them in the 3 1/4 straight tube. Been in now for around 45 mins and i'll be taking it off when i get to massage lady's. Hopefully she'll take a few pics.

BnL
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

At massage lady's with kit off.

28 mar 24 1.jpg
28 mar 24 2.jpg
28 mar 24 3.jpg

No out of the tube shots. the second they were out of the tube they ran for the warm, she doesn't have the warmest of places at this time of year and had only been back in for 10 mins when i got there. They'll take some getting down now. we're away down to the caravan later today for a while so when they eventually drop properly and i can get some weights on i'll see if i can get chance to get some pics then.

BnL
TinyMe

Post by TinyMe »

You look younger in those pictures of you lying on massage lady’s table. :mrgreen:

Gravity must be working well :lol:
greenie

Post by greenie »

So horny to look at and imagine
The bigger they are the harder I get.
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

Took most of last Thursday to get them to drop any. In the end more bloat than drop.

28 mar 24 4.jpg
28 mar 24 5.jpg
28 mar 24 6.jpg

I knew they'd be well out of practice but not that much. Down at the caravan now and it's been chilly so even by today they're not much better. I'll have to get the chance to give them some serious wheat bag time and get some weight on to drag them down .....

BnL
dlblack

Post by dlblack »

Beautiful. So hot. What size is the head ring. Like that.
Dwight in Mississippi
Bert1922

Post by Bert1922 »

I believe the rest will lead to even greater lenghth(s).
FamilyGuy

Post by FamilyGuy »

Damn BnL, not many on here can boast having a waterfall of balls!