Pumping to be big & floppy

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

FamilyGuy

Re: Pumping to be big & floppy

Post by FamilyGuy »

Hey all, so I've pumped the balls very little all this time just testing the waters so to say.
This weekend I decided to give them a full workout, now to let them rest for a while to see how things pan out. I don't see any problems but better now than at work.
Surprised at how well they did!
Attachments
03-10 (7).jpg
03-10 (9).jpg
03-10_b (2).jpg
03-10_b (6).jpg
03-10_b (8).jpg
Brazilien

Post by Brazilien »

Great return, with time things will fall into place and you will be fine
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

Glad to see you are getting back to it FG. I'm just about the same stage after the last hernia. Little bit here and there and slowly build it up. I get a slight ache on the left side afterwards but it goes off pretty quick so good to go.
Looking good though, keep at it, just take it nice and steady.

BnL
AB_CAN_GUY

Post by AB_CAN_GUY »

You have a wonderful THICK foreskin and hefty bag. Long time fan here FG. Keep up the stunning work! That foreskin looks like lots of fun to play with! Do you ever stretch or stuff it?
[Foreskinbulge]
greenie

Post by greenie »

Love all your fantastic sexy ballsacks
Attachments
12hrs after last pump
12hrs after last pump
The bigger they are the harder I get.
FamilyGuy

Post by FamilyGuy »

Thanks Brazilien, feels good to be back in the jar.
Yea BnL, I still feel a little tug every now an then but I put that down to the job. All that twisting, pulling and pushing not really giving things to really settle. Slow it is so I'm still working on packing the 2.5" tube.
Back in the day A_B_G I did do some stretching but now I let it do what ever it wants except when I wrap it to work the head.
GrowfyDragon

Post by GrowfyDragon »

Very glad to see you back and doing well FamilyGuy. Go at your own pace, as you always have.

Thank you as always for sharing when you can.
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

You soon realise FG that once you are in hernia territory you have to change the way you do things a bit to take at least some of the strain out of that groin area. Personally and from previous experience, while i had the hernia the weights would keep everything around that area nice and tight, limiting the drop out enabling me to work with a bit more freedom and i'm convinced that keeping them on is still helping. Only trouble for you would be trying to find a weight that you could actually get on, such is your size. And mentioning size, coming along fine FG. take it nice and steady and in 6 months you'll be back to better than your previous best. 12 months + after my last op' and i'm only just getting back to the tubes, really don't want to go there again if i can help it. Very attached to the weights after the last 3 years + so i'll take the tubes nice and steadily for now and slowly build it back up, probably as you are finding it. Crack on lad, take it steady and you'll soon be mega big again.

BnL
bullbags

Post by bullbags »

FG, nice to see you back into full package pumping! Your hugeness is always inspiring and can't wait to see you back at maximum/hanging with hopefully some motion vids to come! All the best, one of your big fans, BB.
BlkPumper

Post by BlkPumper »

Congrats on getting back to you