silicone sounding

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

shockmenow

Re: silicone sounding

Post by shockmenow »

hi had another great night playing with my sounds
can now get a 13mm inside me with little effort
new sounds on order will update when they arrive :D
Attachments
20240213_231906.jpg
20240213_231754.jpg
20240213_231606.jpg
20240213_231254.jpg
shockmenow

Re: new 13mm plug

Post by shockmenow »

hi all,
so today my new 13mm plug arrived.,,,so far i can use a 12mm no problem but i want to take bigger
hopefully this will strecth me open as i can wear it long term
goal is to be able to take upto 20mm
:wink: :wink: :wink:
Attachments
20240221_135115.jpg
20240221_134931.jpg
20240221_134826.jpg
20240221_115429.jpg
Bigball12

Post by Bigball12 »

shockmenow wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 5:21 pm hi all,
so today my new 13mm plug arrived.,,,so far i can use a 12mm no problem but i want to take bigger
Die gleichen benutze ich auch bin bei 14 mm angekommen.
shockmenow

tenticle cock fuck

Post by shockmenow »

hi all,so my new tenticle sound has arrived dam its a new experience even for me as you work it in and around you can feel it sucking your cocks inside out like nothing ive felt before couldn't stop playing with it
size around 200ml lenght starts at a 10mm ends up around 15ml and the top well just say its massive and im gonna have to play some more to get it in..
Attachments
20240223_172259.jpg
20240223_171703.jpg
20240223_171455.jpg
20240223_171102.jpg
bucket

Post by bucket »

shockmenow wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 5:21 pm hi all,
Where did you get the metal sounds from please?

B
Vicbc

Post by Vicbc »

I love the pix
That looks so fun I’d love to try them
Attachments
AC8D0394_image.gif
IMG_4842.jpeg
shockmenow

Post by shockmenow »

Vicbc wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 9:25 pm I love the pix
That looks so fun I’d love to try them
hi oh they are so good, a little expensive but well worth the money which is why ive bought a few from this seller on ESTY

https://www.etsy.com/shop/DevTechCreations
check out all his goodies on his site
totally great person with some really great sounding toys :D
stjpumpfan

Post by stjpumpfan »

you all might want to check this website out. I think the pricing is a bit better.
https://siliconenozzles.com/
jddill

Re: tenticle cock fuck

Post by jddill »

shockmenow wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 3:02 pm hi all,so my new tenticle sound has arrived dam its a new experience even for me as you work it in and around you can feel it sucking your cocks inside out like nothing ive felt before couldn't stop playing with it
size around 200ml lenght starts at a 10mm ends up around 15ml and the top well just say its massive and im gonna have to play some more to get it in..
Where in the hell did you find that thing ….
I will have one asap
shockmenow

Re: tenticle cock fuck

Post by shockmenow »

jddill wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 9:03 am
shockmenow wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 3:02 pm hi all,so my new tenticle sound has arrived dam its a new experience even for me as you work it in and around you can feel it sucking your cocks inside out like nothing ive felt before couldn't stop playing with it
Where in the hell did you find that thing ….
I will have one asap
hi its sure a great sound
the link is a couple of posts up
kaw-liga

Post by kaw-liga »

The best way to sound IMHO is with pneumatic tubings. They come in a vast array of plastics materials with different hardness and bend angles… and of cause in a lot of different diameters - ranging from 3mm up to 28 millimeters - going up in small increments…

This materials leaves the beginner with small enough and flexible tubings with (only) decent diameters… IMHO it is important to start the game and being able to - route trough the prostete & well into the bladder - because this is - „where the fun is“… And - while we are there - we then can go and (slowly) work us up in small increments… This IMHO is the safest way - to get the most pleasure with the smallest risk of harming yourself…

I for myself - started with a 6 mm tube… And - going straight „trough the prostete“ - was painful and a real task - at the beginning… with (only) this diameter…

Meanwhile I‘m enjoying a 12 mm tube - right up and straight into the bladder - with sooo much fun & pleasure… See - filling up and stretching the uretha - to the very max. tolerable diameter - is sooo much fun…

And then some… using rubber tubing - seems to work better - at the beginning… But the farther you „go in“ in your explorative game - the more important it becomes that your „sound“ is flexible enough to bend - but at the same time still rigid and stiff enough - to properly „slide in“ and find its own way… right up to the target. Both - is the case with pneumatic tubing - made from Polyurethane material…

Polyurethane - tubing - is well suited for this kind of game… Compared to PTFE - tubing - you will notice 2 main differences:

1) Polyurethane - is more flexible and comes with smaller „bend diameters“… but - when compared to PTFE - tubing
2) Polyurethane has less effective (sliding) surface properties…

Polyurethane does not „slide in“ so easy… its surface - when reaching the max tolerable uretha diameter - tends to „stick“ - and then can become „somewhat“ delicate to retract… (I once had a Polyurethane tubing - sitting right in my bladder for a couple of minutes and then really had problems - to get it out again)… But - this is not going to be the case with PTFE. PTFE - is so much more and better sliding. And - this has nothing to do with the surface roughness of the 2 materials - which is similar for both - but a lot with the surface properties…

Which brings me to the following statement:

1) Polyurethane - is the better and more flexible material… as long as you don‘t want to go to extremes in diameter… If you want to use Polyurethane - for a max. diameter / max. stretching experience and session - you better use a lubrication creme… With lubrication creme - Polyurethane will always go - in / go - out - properly and easy.

PTFE - on the other hand - is the stiffer and less flexible material - It can be somewhat more demanding to penetrate trough the prostete - but it can be used - without - any lubrication. And this IMHO is a big advantage when going - past prostete and well into the bladder - coz you want to remain sterile a this place under all circumstances.

And - oh - I almost forgot to mention - „end caps“… You need end caps - in order to „seal - off“ the end of the flexible - both for tightness and for smoothness… An open flexible would be not ideal for cleanliness and sterility and it will harm the uretha - especially if you intend to go to max. diameter.

So at the begin - you will experiment with different things - from pencils to other smallish stuff - to close the end of the tubes. But - as soon as you really want to explore this kinda game - you will need a set of „streamlined“ half - round shaped end plugs that will both accommodate the outer and the inner diameter of the tube…

You then can go on an glue the plug into the Polyurethane tube - but not into the PTFE tube… here we need an inner plug that comes with a diameter and a surface roughness the will hold the plug in place (we don't want to loose anything deep down in the uretha or in the bladder… don't we..)

I‘m using this kinda stuff - for ages now… And I clean these things - after every session - with pure alcohol…
shockmenow

Post by shockmenow »

kaw-liga wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2024 5:29 pm The best way to sound IMHO is with pneumatic tubings. They come in a vast array of plastics materials with different hardness and bend angles… and of cause in a lot of different diameters - ranging from 3mm up to 28 millimeters - going up in small increments…

This materials leaves the beginner with small enough and flexible tubings with (only) decent diameters… IMHO it is important to start the game and being able to - route trough the prostete & well into the bladder - because this is - „where the fun is“… And - while we are there - we then can go and (slowly) work us up in small increments… This IMHO is the safest way - to get the most pleasure with the smallest risk of harming yourself…

I for myself - started with a 6 mm tube… And - going straight „trough the prostete“ - was painful and a real task - at the beginning… with (only) this diameter…

Meanwhile I‘m enjoying a 12 mm tube - right up and straight into the bladder - with sooo much fun & pleasure… See - filling up and stretching the uretha - to the very max. tolerable diameter - is sooo much fun…

And then some… using rubber tubing - seems to work better - at the beginning… But the farther you „go in“ in your explorative game - the more important it becomes that your „sound“ is flexible enough to bend - but at the same time still rigid and stiff enough - to properly „slide in“ and find its own way… right up to the target. Both - is the case with pneumatic tubing - made from Polyurethane material…

Polyurethane - tubing - is well suited for this kind of game… Compared to PTFE - tubing - you will notice 2 main differences:

1) Polyurethane - is more flexible and comes with smaller „bend diameters“… but - when compared to PTFE - tubing
2) Polyurethane has less effective (sliding) surface properties…

Polyurethane does not „slide in“ so easy… its surface - when reaching the max tolerable uretha diameter - tends to „stick“ - and then can become „somewhat“ delicate to retract… (I once had a Polyurethane tubing - sitting right in my bladder for a couple of minutes and then really had problems - to get it out again)… But - this is not going to be the case with PTFE. PTFE - is so much more and better sliding. And - this has nothing to do with the surface roughness of the 2 materials - which is similar for both - but a lot with the surface properties…

Which brings me to the following statement:

1) Polyurethane - is the better and more flexible material… as long as you don‘t want to go to extremes in diameter… If you want to use Polyurethane - for a max. diameter / max. stretching experience and session - you better use a lubrication creme… With lubrication creme - Polyurethane will always go - in / go - out - properly and easy.

PTFE - on the other hand - is the stiffer and less flexible material - It can be somewhat more demanding to penetrate trough the prostete - but it can be used - without - any lubrication. And this IMHO is a big advantage when going - past prostete and well into the bladder - coz you want to remain sterile a this place under all circumstances.

And - oh - I almost forgot to mention - „end caps“… You need end caps - in order to „seal - off“ the end of the flexible - both for tightness and for smoothness… An open flexible would be not ideal for cleanliness and sterility and it will harm the uretha - especially if you intend to go to max. diameter.

So at the begin - you will experiment with different things - from pencils to other smallish stuff - to close the end of the tubes. But - as soon as you really want to explore this kinda game - you will need a set of „streamlined“ half - round shaped end plugs that will both accommodate the outer and the inner diameter of the tube…

You then can go on an glue the plug into the Polyurethane tube - but not into the PTFE tube… here we need an inner plug that comes with a diameter and a surface roughness the will hold the plug in place (we don't want to loose anything deep down in the uretha or in the bladder… don't we..)

I‘m using this kinda stuff - for ages now… And I clean these things - after every session - with pure alcohol…
great reading that and some great advice looking forward to trying some of your thougts out
shockmenow

Post by shockmenow »

hi all just got some new toys and had a great time playing with them the other night
my sounding fun is getting better and better and im stechting up to larger sizes :)
Attachments
20240309_162713.jpg
20240309_162249.jpg
20240309_160105.jpg
20240309_155739.jpg
20240309_155043.jpg
20240309_154459.jpg
20240309_154049.jpg
shockmenow

Post by shockmenow »

just had some more time to have some sounding fun
i saw the snake in a toy shop and thought that looks fun and it is lots!!!
can now get the 13mm inside me without alot of effort which is great
got some new toys arriving shiortly so will update with pics once they arrive
happy sounding guys
Attachments
20240319_180553.jpg
20240319_173643.jpg
20240319_165146.jpg
20240319_165135.jpg
20240319_163736.jpg