My experience with K-Y

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

gijoejw

Re: My experience with K-Y

Post by gijoejw »

So just be warned once you fill past a certain point… there is no going back. I haven't done any in over 2 years now and im still 16” around. I’ve pumped like hell and no reduction in size.
K.caseni-Las

Post by K.caseni-Las »

I’ve pumped like hell and no reduction in size.

No wonder! What do you expect? Stop pumping. :roll:
just4me

Post by just4me »

K.caseni-Las wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2024 4:54 pm I’ve pumped like hell and no reduction in size.

No wonder! What do you expect? Stop pumping. :roll:
The initial pump after injecting is extreme. Size comes bigger and faster than pumping by itself.
My first add was around 30cc and it took less that 45 min to end up around 16". That mass is now so small that I have trouble finding it.
If the amount added is around 30cc (just a guess) or less it tends to shrink some after each pump. I've got a mass about the size of a cueball that will not shrink anymore. that add was over 120CC.
Pumping will help it shrink over time unless you added a large amount.
also, This stuff has a mind of its own and will do as it darn well pleases.
gijoejw

Post by gijoejw »

My point is that pumping does help the body reabsorb surgilube. The issue is when you go past a certain point the body no longer absorbs and you end up with near permanent size.
K.caseni-Las

Post by K.caseni-Las »

I didnt know that.
nj_restorer

Post by nj_restorer »

Hi gijoejw and friends,

Could you explain why and how pumping helps the body reabsorb Surgilube?

I have 2 large Surgilube lumps that I'd like to reduce and ultimately get rid of.

Thanks very much!

gijoejw wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2024 5:29 am My point is that pumping does help the body reabsorb surgilube. The issue is when you go past a certain point the body no longer absorbs and you end up with near permanent size.
gijoejw

Post by gijoejw »

Pumping swells the encapsulations up with fluids and then over a few days is reabsorbed this process removes some each time. Now mind you when you inject enough this process only works to a point and then youre stuck with it, semi permanent. I pumped for two years and i had actually lost about 1-1.5” of size, I was incorrect at saying i was 15.5 when i was actually about 14.5 ish.
nj_restorer

Post by nj_restorer »

That's really helpful to know.

I injected Surgilube only once and only about 20 cc/mL. That was about 6 weeks ago.

But I've had a very bad reaction including two large lumps.

Every day since then, maybe except for a few days, I've broken out in itching for at least a couple of hours.

Today, the itching has happened intermittently on different parts of my body including right now.

Could it be that I am just weirdly allergic? And to be further candid, I didn't use Surgilube but McKesson lubricating jelly, which I think are basically the same thing but perhaps not.

gijoejw wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2024 5:43 am Pumping swells the encapsulations up with fluids and then over a few days is reabsorbed this process removes some each time. Now mind you when you inject enough this process only works to a point and then youre stuck with it, semi permanent. I pumped for two years and i had actually lost about 1-1.5” of size, I was incorrect at saying i was 15.5 when i was actually about 14.5 ish.
gijoejw

Post by gijoejw »

Yep thats what happens when you start. Sac or shaft are not used to it and for about the first 2-3 times you get itching and a fever. Then… they dont itch and you can fill alot more. Fever can happen just depends on amount. I believe over 30-40 cc each side will cause it to happen. I just did 65 each side… low grade fever. Happens when they encapsulate.
nj_restorer

Post by nj_restorer »

The fever was a day or so then another day a week later. But the itching has been going on for weeks. Good to know that it's not forever though it feels like it.
nj_restorer

Post by nj_restorer »

Another question: Would injecting saline or dex INTO the encapsulation possibly burst it? Would that be a way to get the encapsulation down, or would it just re-encapsulate again?

Or would it just enlarge the encapsulation?
gijoejw

Post by gijoejw »

Body encapsulation does its own thing, you can pop it but it just re encapsulates. Saline and pumping help reduce its size to a point. When I first started after 3-4 months most of it was gone. But… now I’m stuck with a lot because I went past that point of fill. There have been times I went 2-3 months and randomly got a fever and balls swelled up huge on its own. I believe squirrel and mat the cat are the two largest on here for this kind of injection. I’m at like 1/3-1/2 of their size. So they have a lot more experience dealing with encapsulation than me as I did mine over a much longer period of time.
nj_restorer

Post by nj_restorer »

Thanks again, gijoejw! I hope I haven't gone past that point of no return, since I injected only 20 mL. I've read some other posts that say that that is a lot, though, for a first time, and that 5 or 10 mL would be better for a beginner.
I also tried to use an 18-gauge hypodermic needle and syringe, trying to get some out, but the stuff must be too thick.
I always appreciate your posts and your progress pictures!
Boomber_mod

Post by Boomber_mod »

I've punctured the K-Y bag many times and squeezed it out, it's not difficult. And about the point of not returning to the normal size, I can say one thing, it will happen when you introduce either a very large globule (more than 20 ml at a time in one place) or when you do it often. Immunity first reacts to a new substance in the body as an enemy, and if it is not a large amount, the body tries to remove this substance in the usual way, urinate, poop, through sweat secretion. If the immunity receives a signal that this substance is too much to remove it in this way, the immunity includes another function, it collects the substance in a shell and isolates it from interaction with tissues - that is encapsulation!
Now, briefly about all this, if you introduce too much K-Y or SL or something more difficult for the body to eliminate, for example Silicone, then you will get encapsulation. and your immunity, upon exposure to even a small amount of such a substance, will not even try to remove it, but will encapsulate it using "memory"!

knowing this, I intentionally injected a critical amount of K-Y per week, causing a large portion of the gel to be retained. It dissolves, but due to the fact that it is too slow, it is replaced by the tissues of the body, as the body forms new tissues around the injected substance, because it is necessary to maintain weight, supply more blood, etc. Therefore, after a long period, you simply have stretched tissues that and they fill up quickly in the tube when pumping!
Boomber_mod

Post by Boomber_mod »

For curiosity's sake, I scored a 20 inch rubber layer of water to see how 20 inches would look in my underpants. All the same, the Squirrel lives with this size, and I was interested to even put this layer in my pants and walk down the street, but it is too big))) In a couple of weeks, I will have a lot of time for such an experiment ....
Attachments
It is probably not worth taking risks on the beach!?!!?
It is probably not worth taking risks on the beach!?!!?