Mason Jar

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

AB_CAN_GUY

Re: Mason Jar

Post by AB_CAN_GUY »

Well i’m not sure if the ‘discolouration’ is all due to pumping. Some of it is genetics... some areas of the body are naturally darker or lighter. Like your elbows or kneecaps, or around your eyes. And that may be due to those areas being used to a bit more movement and tension. Some folks seem to have a ‘smoky’ look in those skin areas where there is more of it, or because that skin has more elasticity (it has lots of folds or wrinkles).

Theres also the consideration of exposure to the sun and getting an even tan. My dick and balls have been getting more sun, and my surrounding torso has not. Shame on me. I should be going to nude beaches!

Id say due to lots of stretching the skin is constantly regenerating and repairing itself. If you left it alone for a long enough time all the skin would be ‘evened out’, renewed and not in a perpetual state of healing from stretching.

For the time being, the fun and results of pumping and stretching outweigh the minor side-effects - And I’m always looking for ways to improve the experience.

You bring up an interesting issue and perhaps this encourages more discussion on overall skin care.

Do you do anything for exfoliation? I use a pair of gloves in the shower that are knit from a rough fiber, then give the entire package a good soapy scrub (you can find them in the bath / skin care area at the store)
[Foreskinbulge]
AB_CAN_GUY

Re: Mason Jar

Post by AB_CAN_GUY »

Jar pumping progress
IMG_4991.jpeg
IMG_4980.jpeg
[Foreskinbulge]