Urethra opening stretching

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

baerle88

Urethra opening stretching

Post by baerle88 »

Hi all,

I am on stretching my urethral opening.

It will gape a little for a few hours ut wont stay.

Streched with pain but no gain. Any ideas?
Attachments
IMG_6183.jpeg
IMG_6184.jpeg
IMG_6186.jpeg
Lexi

Re: Urethra opening stretching

Post by Lexi »

Stretching the external urethra meatus and the urethra are two construction sites.
The best way to stretch the external urethra meatus is with a penis plug with a longitudinal hole. So that the plug can remain permanently inserted. Method. Insert a plug that just goes into the meatus into the navicular urethral fossa. After about 2 weeks the plug will come out easily. Because the meatus has stretched due to the constant stretching stimulus. Then you can insert a plug that is 0.5mm larger. After 2 weeks the next one and so on. With this method I can now insert an 18mm penis plug.
To stretch the urethra from the navicular fossa urethrae. It's best to use Hegar dilators, which are approx. 19 cm long and can be easily inserted through the prostate. Resistance during insertion can cause some urethral narrowings (strictures) and the prostate entrance. These obstructions must be passed carefully to avoid injury. Cleanliness is absolutely important to avoid infections. Disinfect the dilator and a sterile lubricant is necessary. I use Xylocaine Gel 2%. This is called sounding. After frequent use, the urethra will get used to it and the initial discomfort will no longer occur, so that the pleasant feelings will prevail. After a while you can use the next dilator that is 0.5mm thicker to stretch the urethra. How quickly you can use the next size depends on the frequency of use and the stretching time (1-2 hours), but it is still very time-consuming. It is relatively harmless as long as it does not penetrate the bladder. Because you can easily damage the bladder sphincter and thus trigger incontinence. In addition, you no longer have clean urine to flush the urethra. That's why I usually only sound through the prostate and don't penetrate the urinary bladder. So far I have been able to insert a 13mm using this method. After the prostate, the urethra makes a 90° angle upwards, which can be easily passed with a Van Buren dilator, a flexible dilator or a catheter to reach the urinary bladder. You can also use a Hegar dilator, but you have to push the penis down. :)
Attachments
SDC12912.jpg
SDC12938 (2).JPG
SDC12903.jpg
SDC12871a.jpg
SDC12861.jpg
Penisplug.jpg
Solo Masturbant :D
ballstretchingrus

Post by ballstretchingrus »

baerle88 wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2024 7:01 am Hi all,

Wow, you're really on point with cock stuffing. I worry about infection, but maybe sticking with PW's instead of deep sounding
will help prevent that. Great stuff, your pictures are great, sexy, makes one want to pitch in and help.

bsrus
Baza

Post by Baza »

That's great advice you have said that's why I can do thirteen now take your time and keep things nice and clean
jddill

Post by jddill »

ballstretchingrus wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2024 6:41 pm
baerle88 wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2024 7:01 am Hi all,

Wow, you're really on point with cock stuffing. I worry about infection, but maybe sticking with PW's instead of deep sounding
will help prevent that. Great stuff, your pictures are great, sexy, makes one want to pitch in and help.

bsrus
Where did you get your plug?
derlongus

Post by derlongus »

Just be a bit cautious about leaving the plug in for longer time.
I did that with a 14mm plug for 3 days and after my dick got a massive swelling, I took it our in a fountain of blood.

Took me about 3 month to heal internally and a stricture remained, that makes stretching a bit more time consuming.
The stricture and the wound are at 2", exactly there where the plug ended.

BTW: Google zz-plug to find the plug on the picture.
AndyJ

Post by AndyJ »

I've had sore spots at the inside end of the plug, where my underwear would bend my shaft over. As I was able to take larger plugs it was less of a problem.

I've worn the same plug without taking it out for 7 or 8 days, and for more than 30 days while stepping up in sizes, without ever having a problem like yours.

Can you tell us any more about what happened? Whatever it was, I'd like to make sure I don't do it too.
rajrajiv

Post by rajrajiv »

I am very comfortable at 10mm, currently the 10mm 30 cm long plug sits very comfortably inside me for easily 2 to 3r after which it's irritating and uncomfortable.
10mm small metal plug slips out and does not stay in , I have purchased a 12mm wide metal plug and here is the problem, Tlthe 12mm plug I can push in after little struggle and little blood and I can keep the 12mm plug also for more than 3 hrs without any problem but while raking it out it is very painful., but it ok i love it.
But after done with the plugging session my torn urethra inly the tip is bloody and torn heals withing 1 week and the size again go vack to 10mm.
what do I do to keep the hole at 12mm and it should not shrink?
9tgc641hs01v.jpg
9tgc641hs01v.jpg (7.2 KiB) Viewed 817 times
0lmxfaf49jfd.jpg
e0k8q95thpx5.jpg
wgoy9yi056f9.jpg
Screenshot_20240410_183400_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20240410_173813_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20240410_182821_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20240410_182905_Gallery.jpg
rajrajiv

Post by rajrajiv »

http://showitoff.org/tl7vgugq756upic.html

You can wath the full video with this link.