Another Surgilube Experience AND Warning

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

Boomber_mod

Re: Another Surgilube Experience AND Warning

Post by Boomber_mod »

K.caseni-Las wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 12:17 pm The whole forum is about altering :-) :wink: :!:
Do you also have Surgelube or KY or maybe silicone?
K.caseni-Las

Post by K.caseni-Las »

As of 2day, I did only NaCl, Glucose, Pumping. I am just ordering the stuff to try K-Y......First act will be a little test infusion to check my reactions. Then I decide what to do this season. I wish I could do a three day trip without having to bring all the infusion gear along. :D (I go with K-Y, bc Surgilube seems to be overpriced in Germany...)
Boomber_mod

Post by Boomber_mod »

K.caseni-Las wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 4:46 pm As of 2day, I did only NaCl, Glucose, Pumping. I am just ordering the stuff to try K-Y......First act will be a little test infusion to check my reactions. Then I decide what to do this season. I wish I could do a three day trip without having to bring all the infusion gear along. :D (I go with K-Y, bc Surgilube seems to be overpriced in Germany...)
SL is more aggressive and lasts as long as possible, KY is able to disappear in a short time...
Squirrel

Post by Squirrel »

Well, I added 300ml of D14NS to my sack Wednesday night. Woke up to balls just over 28" around, extremely heavy, firm, and very full and round instead of my normal elongated shape. I apologize for no pics from that measurement. I was a bit too excited, and very preoccupied trying to figure out how to get out of bed, or even sit up comfortably. Eventually I found that "comfortable" sitting required my legs spread more than 90°.

The pic below is from Friday morning about 36 hours after the add.

It's been 9 months since the last SL add in my balls and 5 months since a small 5ml shaping add in my shaft. My size has not noticeably decreased. It has continued to change shape due to gravity and how often my balls are tucked between my legs though.

What I've learned about dex on top of SL so far:
- it fills out the shape. Balls get round and lumps in my shaft disappear.
- dex in balls takes about a week to fully absorb and be back to what I consider normal. My guess is that I don't really have more veins there so the extra fluid the dex pulls in doesn't really have anywhere to go. Dex used to be gone in 4 days before SL.
- injecting it is much easier now than before SL. Finding injection points and making sure I don't nick veins or other anatomy is crazy easy. Also, less pressure is required on the syringe plunger. It just goes in easy.
- the firm areas most folks get after dex swells are more exaggerated. They don't cause lumps but I can feel them in there if I massage to feel what's going on.
- the roundness and firmness makes everything incredibly more visible. If I try to tuck it to hide my bulge the firmness makes me walk bowlegged.
- the new/longer splitter strap I made is good for my now lower hanging normal shape. It's still not big enough for dex adds. I can get into it but it's pretty uncomfortable. I'll be making an even longer one to have on hand for future dex play.
- normal dex precautions still need to be taken. Be well hydrated, don't wear a construction ring you can't take off as you grow, and most importantly... Know you're basically mainlining sugar. Don't do it if you have any signs of diabetes, or if you had a bunch of sweets or soda within 24 hours of playing with it.

If I had this all to do over again I would probably stop SL in the 15-18" range and use dex for BIG temporary adventures. The need to hide my size is still a weight on my mind 100% of the time.
Attachments
PXL_20240307_145925842.jpg
gijoejw

Post by gijoejw »

Im glad i stopped where i did. I havent done any infusions in a very ling time but at 16” im sure id get pretty big. I can hit 22” pumping so i would imagine that a liter of .9 with 5%D would be alot. Hate to say it but youre probably stuck with 90% of that size. I still haven’t had a decrease in size in 2 years. I’ve infused to 25” before but god it was uncomfortable couldn’t sit without being annoyed lol.
Boomber_mod

Post by Boomber_mod »

Squirrel wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2024 2:05 pm Well, I added 300ml of D14NS to my sack Wednesday night. Woke up to balls just over 28" around, extremely heavy, firm, and very full and round instead of my normal elongated shape. I apologize for no pics from that measurement. I was a bit too excited, and very preoccupied trying to figure out how to get out of bed, or even sit up comfortably. Eventually I found that "comfortable" sitting required my legs spread more than 90°.

The pic below is from Friday morning about 36 hours after the add.

It's been 9 months since the last SL add in my balls and 5 months since a small 5ml shaping add in my shaft. My size has not noticeably decreased. It has continued to change shape due to gravity and how often my balls are tucked between my legs though.

What I've learned about dex on top of SL so far:
- it fills out the shape. Balls get round and lumps in my shaft disappear.
- dex in balls takes about a week to fully absorb and be back to what I consider normal. My guess is that I don't really have more veins there so the extra fluid the dex pulls in doesn't really have anywhere to go. Dex used to be gone in 4 days before SL.
- injecting it is much easier now than before SL. Finding injection points and making sure I don't nick veins or other anatomy is crazy easy. Also, less pressure is required on the syringe plunger. It just goes in easy.
- the firm areas most folks get after dex swells are more exaggerated. They don't cause lumps but I can feel them in there if I massage to feel what's going on.
- the roundness and firmness makes everything incredibly more visible. If I try to tuck it to hide my bulge the firmness makes me walk bowlegged.
- the new/longer splitter strap I made is good for my now lower hanging normal shape. It's still not big enough for dex adds. I can get into it but it's pretty uncomfortable. I'll be making an even longer one to have on hand for future dex play.
- normal dex precautions still need to be taken. Be well hydrated, don't wear a construction ring you can't take off as you grow, and most importantly... Know you're basically mainlining sugar. Don't do it if you have any signs of diabetes, or if you had a bunch of sweets or soda within 24 hours of playing with it.

If I had this all to do over again I would probably stop SL in the 15-18" range and use dex for BIG temporary adventures. The need to hide my size is still a weight on my mind 100% of the time.
Oh my god, 28 inches, I can't imagine that amount between the legs )))) Now it amazes me again how big it can be! I have hopes that it will be 28 inches maybe soon!? But in this situation, I would probably have the urge to reach 30 inches once)))
gijoejw

Post by gijoejw »

Well… decided i could deal with a little more size. Used a whole tube, 125cc even both sides. Went in…. Easier than i thought. I’ll do the other tube later on, should give me a solid 16.5” size i think. Swelled to 17” in a couple hours.

So update, one tube def makes a big difference in size….. so im gonna hold off on more. But also it goes to show surgilube does what it wants I had some go like in the middle of the sac bit on the bottom and twards the prostate area kinda… that is def where i didnt want it to go. Body did move it back some though. This fill made them longer for sure. Sore as hell too. Hah
Attachments
IMG_3896.jpeg
IMG_3895.jpeg
Squirrel

Post by Squirrel »

It's been a month, I saw the totality of the eclipse, and it's time to celebrate how weird life is with an update here.

I'm 90% convinced that the really large round mass at the back right of my scrotum is a hydrocele. I don't know how I ended up creating what I wanted before ever tying SL, but here it is. The best way to describe it is like a water balloon with a slightly less playable outer skin. A strong flashlight (not Fleshlight 🤣) behind it shines right through. I'll take a pic this week and share it since it's too goofy not to.

I'm still slowly growing even though my last add in my balls was 10 months ago (pic below). The shape is getting more and more elongated front to back. A couple weeks back I caught myself in the mirror after a shower and realized it sticks out 1-2" in front AND back. Super long/baggy shirts are now my only hope of hiding it. Went to a water park with the family the last two days. Hiding this was a CONSTANT thought due to how wet swimsuits stick to the body. I think I did OK though since I only got a comment one time from my wife about "When you stood up all I could see was huge balls". Not bad for 12 hours of trying to be inconspicuous. Especially considering I was 22.5" around the morning before we drove to the park.

Pics below show my recent before and just after sizes around a 90ml D14NS add to my shaft. When I woke up about 7 hours later it was 11.5" around and VERY tight (sorry for no pics of the biggest size). Luckily had only one tiny spot of weeping that I was able to close within a half hour. Had some bedroom play time with the dex a day later when I was still over 10". Fun was had by all, but it was noticably harder to fit in. I could tell she was not as comfortable as normal but she still had fun and didn't stop the show. I guess my "normal" size is so big now that anything is a stretch.

My current thoughts about my future are to keep playing with temporary size or maybe even small SL adds in my shaft, but to drain/aspirate the hydrocele a little in my balls. The visible daily size is more of an issue than the weirdness I've brought to the bedroom. Also, having less balls to hide, means a little more in my shaft should be reasonable to hide with my current wardrobe.

The last weird thing to share is that my original scrotum skin is not really stretching. All my size seems to be skin expansion behind my balls (perineum). Because of this, the biggest part of my balls are not very sensitive. I wildly enjoy the weight, but I just don't get fun ball play sensations from touch. Also, cold/hot size changes of my scrotum skin are just happening at the front of my balls. The back is just always a big water balloon.

Hope everyone out there is having fun and being safe.
Squirrel

Post by Squirrel »

Pics.
Attachments
22.5" when waking up two days ago (before driving to the water park).  This shows off why I think I've got a hydrocele now too.
22.5" when waking up two days ago (before driving to the water park). This shows off why I think I've got a hydrocele now too.
4/2 Before adding D14NS to my shaft.  Sorry for the weird angle.
4/2 Before adding D14NS to my shaft. Sorry for the weird angle.
4/2 two hours after adding 90ml D14NS.
4/2 two hours after adding 90ml D14NS.
Propped upright 3/25.  It's taller than my thighs.
Propped upright 3/25. It's taller than my thighs.
Laying to the left on 3/25.
Laying to the left on 3/25.
Last edited by Squirrel on Tue Apr 09, 2024 2:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Squirrel

Post by Squirrel »

If only I could figure out how to get two even sized hydroceles on the right and left I'd have the shape I was going for when I started all this three years ago. 🤣. Even 2 of them way less than half this size each would be amazing.

Before I try to partially drain this the plan is to do at least one more big D14NS temporary fill. 300ml+. 420ml would be the max I'll try with a lot of dietary and hydration prep beforehand. I'd love to hit 30" one time in my life. 🤞

If all goes to plan I'll drain mass but keep the stretched skin I have now and end up bigger than normal but with very low hangers ready for temporary fun when life allows 3-6 days of hiding.
racer-x

Post by racer-x »

Great looking results. Great write up. Thanks for sharing
Boomber_mod

Post by Boomber_mod »

Squirrel wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 1:59 pmPics.
what the hell?! Water park??)))) How, what, how did you do it? It is a huge intrigue for me, how did you manage to hide it?!?!?! But I'm glad that your balls add interest in life 8-D I also started to grow and add, I also want to realize the dream of ancient times. I decided to realize what I have wanted for a long time! I think I'll get to 16-17 inches, I'll try to stay at that size for a while, and then I'll decide.
But from the photo from different angles when you are with glucose, the intrigue comes)))
Squirrelfan

Post by Squirrelfan »

Squirrel you are the champion of surgilube injections. I like your look. If to be honest, i think you are addicted to the material. 😉 How can your wife handle your hobby? Thanks for expiriance, tipps and fotos.
Squirrel

Post by Squirrel »

Here's the pics of a flashlight shining through my balls. The flashlight is at the back of my scrotum shining toward the front right side. This is the part that I'm pretty sure is a hydrocele now. If you look close at the pics you'll see the dark area at the front of my balls directly below my shaft. That's my original scrotum skin area that is not really much bigger than when I started other than 3-4 grape sized encapsulations along with my testicles.

After seeing how well the flashlight shows all the veins I'm thinking I should start doing this to identify good injection points going forward.

- Squirrel
Attachments
PXL_20240421_023533077.jpg
PXL_20240421_023617033.jpg
Last edited by Squirrel on Sun Apr 21, 2024 1:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
flcomputer_man

Post by flcomputer_man »

Dudeeeee! This is a genius way to find the blood vessels. I hope this works on the penis as well. Gonna try this out on a future injection.