If you have a PA or a Guiche piercing, Post them!

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

PAnewbie

Re: If you have a PA or a Guiche piercing, Post them!

Post by PAnewbie »

FBXM77 wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2024 1:29 am
PAnewbie wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2024 8:25 pm Hi guys. New PA piercing here, a little over 2 weeks in, loving it. I am currently at an 8g, but would like to get to a 6 or 4. I know I have to wait more, but once it is fully healed what is the best way to gauge up?
Well, I went from 6ga to 00ga in almost exactly one year. I can fit 14mm now, though I rarely do because of the weight. It's very important to wait until you are fully healed before gauging up of course.
Depending on your anatomy, and piercing location (how deep down the urethra), I highly recommend wearing bent barbells until you get to 0ga or 00ga so you don't get migration or the so called cheese cutter effect. Bent barbells also kinda act like a passive taper if the ball ends aren't too much larger than the shaft of the barbell. Wear boxers or go commando so gravity will help passively. Actively playing with the piercing once it's fully healed helps to stretch things too. Taper plugs can help when it comes time to put in your new jewelry. They also make tapered rings, and I used one for one of my size ups.
How big were you thinking about going?
I am at an 8 now, I was thinking maybe 6 or 4. My piercing is a little farther down the urethra already since I've been sounding for many years and my urethra opening was bigger than normal. I've seen bent barbells with a big ball at top and then a smaller ball at the piercing which I like a lot. I have been wearing boxers most of the time. Once it is more healed I know I will start playing with it, maybe even sounding thru it.
FBXM77

Post by FBXM77 »

Oh, you'll hit 6 or 4 guage really quick once it's healed. I didn't need a taper at those smaller sizes, and the piercing stretched so fast I doubt I even wore those barbells for more than a few weeks.

If you don't want your piercing to stretch out past 4 guage, I'd recommend wearing titanium jewelry once you hit your goal since heavy steel jewelry makes things stretch out fast.

https://www.thechaingang.com/build-your ... rbell.html

^ The Chain Gang makes it easy to get a nice little custom barbell, though there are cheaper alternatives if you really dig into the depths of eBay or amazon.
PAnewbie

Post by PAnewbie »

FBXM77 wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2024 4:58 am Oh, you'll hit 6 or 4 guage really quick once it's healed. I didn't need a taper at those smaller sizes, and the piercing stretched so fast I doubt I even wore those barbells for more than a few weeks.

If you don't want your piercing to stretch out past 4 guage, I'd recommend wearing titanium jewelry once you hit your goal since heavy steel jewelry makes things stretch out fast.

https://www.thechaingang.com/build-your ... rbell.html

^ The Chain Gang makes it easy to get a nice little custom barbell, though there are cheaper alternatives if you really dig into the depths of eBay or amazon.
Yea I am not sure how far I want it to gauge out, thx for the tip. Was going to ask a good place, and have seen others post the chain gang. I like the custom barbell since I'd want a bigger ball at the tip so it doesn't always go into my urethra. I have found a couple on other sites but they don't let you change the ball size on each end. Also figure the curved barbell would be better suited to fuck my husband with. I think the CBR may feel a little weird. I also have slight ocd and find myself continuing to fiddle with the cbr so the ball is centered....lol with a curved barbell I wouldn't have to worry about that.
Alas.... I can't do anything till May, that's my 3 month mark which my piercer told me is really when I could take it in and out.
PAnewbie

Post by PAnewbie »

Question for the more experienced: I am currently at an 8g cbr and when it spins the ball goes into my urethra. It doesn't hurt but def feels weird. Around the end of the month I will have had my PA for 2mo. (8.5wks) and I would like to change it out to a 6g segment ring.
Would this be a bad idea? Is it too soon to go a gauge up?
Appreciate your help and input.