Stopped drinking ... now have a 20yr old cock

Discussion about male impotence.

Moderator: bigray57

Curious271

Stopped drinking ... now have a 20yr old cock

Post by Curious271 »

Ok.. I'm a 52 yr dude that went thru the "typical" ED stuff. During my Ironman training four years ago my doctor put me on Testosterone supplements for age and burning it up during my work out. But it didn't help the ED. So the wife said ... some some pills .. it's no big deal. So I've been on the ED meds for 3 years. And I've been doing my other concoction for a harder cock and more cum. But still needed the ED pills.

Long story short, as I have aged my happy drunk personality started to turn in to a mean drunk. So I stopped drinking last fall. And I tell you it was life changing! I wake up every night with a hard on.. no pills needed, I do use them for endurance for a long night of fucking. But for a normal evening the pills aren't needed. My wife loves the natural hardness so it's a win. I still want a Margarita but I enjoy fucking my wife more! So if you are thinking about alcohol vs your dick, that's my two cents.
Devond

Re: Stopped drinking ... now have a 20yr old cock

Post by Devond »

Hi,

You raised a very interesting topic. I myself had some difficulty getting hard for a while and only now can I really make the connection between alcohol and performance in bed. It can happen that you last a long time when you're slightly drunk, but it's true that alcohol is not really the friend of someone who likes to fuck. Quick question aside, at the moment, I'm looking for apps for sexting, if you have some suggestions, I'm interested.