Penile bisection

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

himnher2009

Penile bisection

Post by himnher2009 »

Just curious can u split your penis in multiple pieces? Only seen split into 2, I understand there is three tubes that feed the blood, 2 on sides and one on top. When split it destroys one and ur still able to get hard still with the 2, but I havnt been able to get hard in 3 years, so that wouldn't be an issue, just havnt seen a picture or video of it yet and I'm curious to do it
madmax6

Re: Penile bisection

Post by madmax6 »

If you look on a picture with penile anatomy probably it would be possible but I personaly never seen such a bisection .I am an active member on other forum related to genital modification where this type of splitting was debated but no one made such a splitting, everybody just fantasized about this. Probably who fantasized about this had already splitted his dick in two so it is not an option for them. You have to keep your glans intact to split in an Y shape and probably is not a diy mod.
MJLCX

Post by MJLCX »

My complete bisection, working since 2018.

Mjlcx.
Attachments
The opening widens.jpg
Le-banc-2.jpg
madmax6

Post by madmax6 »

How did you split your sack, did you use stitches ? How did you avoid excessive bleeding ?
Darthvin

Post by Darthvin »

I believe he cut and didn't stitch but did little and often. I briefly spoke to him in another forum which has since been closed (although a new format has been setup)
madmax6

Post by madmax6 »

Interesting
MJLCX

Post by MJLCX »

I have been advocating progressive cuts for a few years now: that is to say, cut less than 3 mm over a length of at least 3 to 4 cm, then leave a pre-healing period of no more than 36 hours, cut another 2 to 6 mm, leave it to heal for 72 hours or a week, and then repeat the procedure until the regrowth disappears to the desired depth. The advantages: much less risk of bleeding, faster healing because the wound is shallower, the possibility of recovering a crooked cut by letting the 2 to 3 mm grow back. Disadvantages: It is necessary to recut almost every 48 hours under penalty of seeing the regrowth annihilate all its efforts. Minimal blood loss but repeated each time, I personally allow myself 3 weeks without cutting every two to three months in alternation. For the separation in two of my scrotum: 7 months of cuts and rest included. No anaesthetic, no stitches, no bandages: air is an oxidizer, never let your damaged things slice in their juice.
MJLCX

Post by MJLCX »

And please don't drink alcohol or ingest any other vaso-dillating substance. You will encounter low veins and small arteries, don't risk your life to have a dick or balls split in half to piss blood and die there. Pain and too much bleeding are the factors to stop your current cut. Stop for a few days and then carefully resume, always gradually.
Mjlcx.
Splitone707

Post by Splitone707 »

Good advice given here. If you plan to split your penis and scrotum remember it can't be undone and you have ot have a lot of patience to do it right with minimal bleeding. Along the way it will be very pleasurable. I never experienced any real pain or heavy bleeding. I never used an stitches, I let it heal for a few days and started cutting again. I did this over 25 years ago and i would say it took ,e a good six months to finish. I have always been happy with the results and try to think of more ways to enhance the look. If you;re into electro stimming it can be double the pleasure. Have fun along the way.