Anyone interested in glans branding...?

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

kg3

Anyone interested in glans branding...?

Post by kg3 »

I am...
It's producing a very intense pain in the moment the branding iron touches the glans, and in the following seconds, when it's burning deeper, but extremely erotic, too. Completely different to, e.g., piercing the glans. And you know that, if the burning takes long enough, there'll be some remains that are still visible...
I'd be very much interested in getting a somewhat larger / deeper glans branding, w/o anesthesia.
K.
Attachments
KGGB2.jpeg
KGGBPZ.jpg
KGGB1.jpg
syberia

Re: Anyone interested in glans branding...?

Post by syberia »

Natürlich sind noch andere daran interessiert. Hier ein Bild von mir, branding Narben vom Elektrocauter.
Attachments
Eichel brand.jpg
Jack Marcus

Post by Jack Marcus »

Me too. Hope to get the detailed operation method.
Is there anyone know anything about castration or penile torture? Or how can I enlarge my penis?
mzjk

Post by mzjk »

I have such a trait
siwy111

Post by siwy111 »

Ich werde meine Hoden und meinen Penis in deine Hände geben. Tun Sie, was Sie wollen. Fessel mich einfach. Letztendlich möchte ich null bzw. ohne Hoden und Eichel sein. NRW 32 JAHRE
Splitone707

Post by Splitone707 »

Actually, i have just had that thought over the weekend. I have a slight branding from years ago that I did with window etching acid and it had always looked really nice. Over the weekend i was thinking about enhancing that. The pictures hare look very interesting and I'm interested in seeing more before on deciding what i want to have branded.