Routine and safety

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

otterbutt

Routine and safety

Post by otterbutt »

Doees anyone here have a link to a trusted guide on how to progress with pumping? Preferably to balance getting huge with edema and also getting semipermanent gains. I do 3 sets of 7 minutes at 5 hg and I've made progress but I haven't been able to pack the cylinder or get lots of edema. How can I safely pump for longer and to get my dick huge?
CMBone

Re: Routine and safety

Post by CMBone »

Your pumping tube may be too big. How big are you, and how big is your tube?
otterbutt

Post by otterbutt »

I use a 1.5 inch cylinder and my cock is 4.75 inches circumference
CMBone

Post by CMBone »

You can try to for longer pumping sessions. Maybe go for one hour of pumping with a break every 10 or 15 minutes.
PumperSoCal

Post by PumperSoCal »

The edema effect is indeed a long time pumping bi-product. An hour pumping and you'll likely start to notice it. Longer sessions for an overall longer pump time is how you can bloat up big. When I first started pumping I started in a tapered 1.75" tube and now I start in a straight 2.25" and bounce back and forth between it and a 2.5" tube. I pack 2" tubes in literally 20 minutes. So when you go to start your sessions. Since you're doing 7 minutes at 5" HG. I'd suggest lowering the pressure a bit if you're going longer, just to make sure you adapt to the duration and pressure without issue. Overdoing it too quick is a good way to get sore, blistered, and other uncomfortable stuff. So easing into it is a good idea I feel. I'd extend your pump sessions from 7 minutes to 15 minutes, but leave the pressure at about 3-3.5" HG. Break, massage out, and go back in for another 15 until your hour is up. Do that several days in a row with taking a day off to rest up, again to not overdo it. After you've built up doing that sort of routine then you can probably start raising the pressure to 5" by the time you're on your last couple sets. The thing about pumping frequently like that is that you also start with a bit larger base when you do that. So you pump up faster and get bigger every time you do it to a degree. A large part of pumping is feelings. If you feel an ache, pinch, or feel uncomfortable that's your dick telling you to stop. But also keep an eye on it too. There are signs that also let you know you're doing too much. Petechiae are little burst blood vessels under the skin, that means you're doing too much too fast. They look like little red pin pricks. it's best to stop if you see them and cool down for a day or two. Also if it seems like your dick is really really red. Also means you should ease up. So yeah, just take it slow and see how your body reacts to it. Everyone's is different and experimenting for me is part of the fun of pumping.
Straight Pumper& Infuser

"I look normal on the outside, but you have no idea what lies beneath this brilliant camouflage."