First Timer

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

arcie

First Timer

Post by arcie »

Completely Noob!
LoL my boredom and PTSD from service kicked in..
Nothing to do grabbed some random pins from the sewing kit and started poking.
Noticed. Only the skin part felt pinched, feels like I'm going through plastic layering. Ball has no feeling, well maybe a bit of ache.
Not sure what I was aiming for.
Blood pressure went up.
Took a Pause, Poked a Few More.
Next time probably both balls.

Any suggestions, on what I should do differently?
NuderThanNude

Re: First Timer

Post by NuderThanNude »

"Not sure what I was aiming for. Blood pressure went up"

It's called "MENTAL SEXUAL STIMULATION" which can be even better than the actual physical stimulation.
Splitone707

Post by Splitone707 »

Ok, so you're looking for some mental and sexual gratification here. Everyone reacts differently to different stimuli. Maybe your isn't ball skewering but keep trying and see if more of that works, if it doesn't try something else. Maybe try estim or seeing how you might modify your penis and scrotum. Your genitals offer a lot of diversity and you'll find it all here in these forums.
arcie

Post by arcie »

NuderThanNude wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 9:14 pm "Not sure what I was aiming for. Blood pressure went up"

It's called "MENTAL SEXUAL STIMULATION" which can be even better than the actual physical stimulation.
:shock: Oh that’s what it’s called! Do some more later..
Splitone707 wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 11:13 pm Ok, so you're looking for some mental and sexual gratification here. Everyone reacts differently to different stimuli. Maybe your isn't ball skewering but keep trying and see if more of that works, if it doesn't try something else. Maybe try estim or seeing how you might modify your penis and scrotum. Your genitals offer a lot of diversity and you'll find it all here in these forums.
Thought about that! Still don't understand why pumping is a thing. All it does is make the dick look buttery smooth and puffy, looks kool. LoL, my gurls will go bonkers..goes in funny for her hole.
kirkssecond

Post by kirkssecond »

It can be very addictive!
Attachments
DSCN0573.JPG
DSCN9679.JPG
62needlesinmyballs.jpg
60needlesinmyballs.jpg
NuderThanNude

Post by NuderThanNude »

splitone707 - I think you misinterpreted what I was trying to say. I agree there might not be much physical sensation from ball skewing. However the benefit is more mental which sometimes can be even more gratifying.
Splitone707

Post by Splitone707 »

When I was speaking about skewering i wasn't speaking about ball skewering I was referring to a technique used to separate the surface skin of the scrotum from the skin beneath the Raphe to start a scrotum split.