Newbie needing some advice (Aus)

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

twink_stud

Newbie needing some advice (Aus)

Post by twink_stud »

Hi everyone, im a 23m twink with an 8" uncut cock and I had one of my older male buddies use his big cock pump on me and i absolutely loved it!

I just want to ask, what are good sizes for cock and ball pumping? I was looking at the LA Pump Penis Enlarging Cylinder – 10″ with the 4 inch diameter but still unsure if that will fit my balls too. Is LA pump a good place to get pumping equipment? (I am from Australia so there aren't many options over here unless i spend more for international shipping)

Any advice would be great! Really wanna stretch out my balls and cock!
kiwibop

Re: Newbie needing some advice (Aus)

Post by kiwibop »

Hi. I'm NZ based so similar shipping costs. I have LA Pump cylinders, 2x9, 2.25x9, 2.5x9, 3x9 and 4x10. Also a LeLuv 3.5x9. The LAP cylinders are great quality; I have had the 2x9 for 25+ years. However, not noticeably better than the LeLuv, and the LeLuv are a lot cheaper. A 4.1x12 LeLuv comes in at NZD214 from Amazon, an LAP 4x12 comes in at NZD307, both including shipping.

I pumped C&B for years in a 3x9 but after a few years became pretty cramped unless you're looking for a lot of length gain. 3.5x9 is my go-to now as a starter for comfort, and move up to my 4x10 on a marathon pump before finally hitting my jars.
twink_stud

Post by twink_stud »

Ah thank you for the LeLuv recommendation, seems to be cheaper and even has bigger sizes!

I have noticed people making there own pump jars, is it hard to make?
BallisticFetishGear

Post by BallisticFetishGear »

Ballistic Metal
Precision Crafted Adult & Fetish Gear
Machined in Los Angeles. Made in the USA

Frohole Pumps of Germany
Ultra High Quality Pumps from Germany now available in the US (Penis, Pussy, Breast, Clit & Nipple)

www.BallisticMetal.com