Nipple Pumping

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

ibodyplay

Nipple Pumping

Post by ibodyplay »

Hello I started to pump my nipples now for over a year off and on and wondering if others are also and what results over time a year or longer has resulted in nipple changes . I try to pump every day and my nipples are sensitive/sore but feel and look good. I like what i have done so far and wonder if any others are also on a simular training path and results so far. ty
DFWGrizzly

Re: Nipple Pumping

Post by DFWGrizzly »

I have been pumping my nipples for decades. They are also pierced. I think the piercing increased the size initially due to build up of scar tissue. I have found that pumping with supple nips, gently increase my nipples to the size of my little finger about an inch long. I use them periodically for a turn on. I will wear them with ample hand lotion for a day sometimes. I release the suction about every half hour. By the end of four or five hours, I have great result.
talldrinkowater

Post by talldrinkowater »

Long and thick! Sounds incredible!!
FamilyGuy

Post by FamilyGuy »

Enjoy pumping mine as well, working on packing the 1.5" tubes with mostly nipples and less skin.
Vic64

Post by Vic64 »

I have been pumping my nipples off and on for a 12 years. I love how they are looking and the feeling of them too
Attachments
IMG_6450.jpeg
IMG_6450.jpeg (28.92 KiB) Viewed 640 times
new_dist

Post by new_dist »

Have been pumping my nips for a few years now and have great results ! will pump to about an inch long and after pump they are about 3/4 inch ! They show nicely in a very light t-shirt ! My nips are quite dark so can be seen shining through ! Lovin it when peoples eyes drop to my dark protruding nipples !