What modification should i get?

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

ni10

What modification should i get?

Post by ni10 »

Hey everyone. I'm new to the forum. I've wanted to start modifying my scrotum/penis for a longer time now and wondered what would be the perfect mod to start with. I'm uncut and I don't want to do a mod, that is too hard to begin with. It shouldn't be a piercing. So what would you say is the best/easiest beginners modification?
Last edited by ni10 on Thu Jan 11, 2024 12:24 am, edited 2 times in total.
bandit31985

Re: What modification should i get?

Post by bandit31985 »

Meatotomy was my first mod when I was like 15
NuderThanNude

Post by NuderThanNude »

I would do a PA first as once one does a meatotomy they cannot get a PA afterward. I was in that situation and wished I did a PA first.

You don't say if you are cut or uncut.

Also check out the "Minor to moderate penis modification" post
Addigo

Post by Addigo »

Seems to me a PA would be easiest to get and safer, because they're readily available from a reputable professional piercer. It's a common piercing, and you don't have to apologize for it, or try to explain it away. It's obvious what it is, it's kinda mainstream, and a lot of guys have one, so you won't be alone.
straightma1e

Post by straightma1e »

If you don't want to do a piercing then a Meatotomy is the best and easiest mod to perform. I'm in the same boat about piercing. Don't desire to have my cock pierced. But upon discovering mods that were done with or without piercing I was hooked. Did a partial meato first. Then continued the incision to my frenulum. A month later I have a full meatotomy and love the look. Just do a lot of research before you decide. Mods like these are permanent changes to your body.
ni10

Post by ni10 »

Sorry for not answering for such a long time. Haven't had that much time lately.

I forgot to add: I'm uncut. And I'm actually thinking of removing my frenulum first. Should be the easiest mod to perform for the start. After that, I'm gonna see, maybe the meatotomy. But I'm definitely not getting a piercing. I also like the thought of stretching either my scrotum or the foreskin. But I'm still open for suggestions and tips.
AndyJ

Post by AndyJ »

Tattoo?

The shaft is ordinary skin, and can be tattooed. The glans is technically a "mucous membrane", and if I remember right, a tattoo would fade rapidly, like an inside-the-lip tattoo.
ni10

Post by ni10 »

No, a tattoo is not an option. I think, I'm removing my frenulum first. Shouldn't be that hard to do.
straightma1e

Post by straightma1e »

Frenulum removal is very easy. Just pierce with a hypodermic or tight weave sewing needle, pull fishing line through, and tie it tightly with a surgeons knot. There's plenty of examples on the procedure on the net.
Lexi

Post by Lexi »

I would use the binding method. Healing is also quicker.
The binding method is described very well in this forum. Binding works like this. The frenulum is pierced with a needle as close to the glans as possible. Then a thin, strong thread is pulled through and knotted tightly. After 1-2 weeks the knot will loosen and the frenulum will be severed. You just have to work cleanly and sterilely to prevent infection.
http://forums.newart.com/phpbb/viewtopi ... &start=105
:D
Attachments
SDC10803a.jpg
1740.JPG
Frenulotomie.jpg
Frenulotomie.jpg (90.5 KiB) Viewed 1300 times
Solo Masturbant :D
ni10

Post by ni10 »

That's also my preferred method. I'm not so keen about quickly cutting it in one go. I'd rather do it slowly.