Cock stretching

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

woody1

Cock stretching

Post by woody1 »

Hello anyone used any cock stretching devices with success price is not a problem I am after something that works re weights, strap around the leg for pulling, or the stretching devices with rods either side or something else, just a name of the product is fine and or your experience from any users, no spam.no bs thanks
ballstretchingrus

Re: Cock stretching

Post by ballstretchingrus »

woody1 wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 4:23 pm Hello anyone used any cock stretching devices with success price is not a problem I am after something that works re weights, strap around the leg for pulling, or the stretching devices with rods either side or something else, just a name of the product is fine and or your experience from any users, no spam.no bs thanks
ballstretchingrus

ballstretchingrus wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 9:22 am
woody1 wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 4:23 pm Hello anyone used any cock stretching devices with success price is not a problem I am after something that works re weights, strap around the leg for pulling, or the stretching devices with rods either side or something else, just a name of the product is fine and or your experience from any users, no spam.no bs thanks
I follow a female urologist on line, she’s very knowledgeable regarding the male and female anatomy and is very open minded
Regarding stuff involving penis lengthing. She says the only way to lengthen your penis is via surgery. She does say that penis pumping can make your penis larger but not longer.

She also states that trials with men are showing that male masterbation seems to have a connection with prostate cancer, in that men who masterbate quite often per month seem to not get prostate cancer in relation to men who do not masterbate much. (She gave me a perscription), just kidding!
AndyJ

Post by AndyJ »

ballstretchingrus wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 9:33 am I follow a female urologist on line ... She says the only way to lengthen your penis is via surgery.
That's the official medical party line, but it doesn't seem to have stopped a large number of men from gaining length and girth anyway, as I know from personal experience.

You might want to look at Thunders.Place, Matters of Size, or PEGym for a while. They all have sections where members have recorded their routines and gains over time.
asslicker061

Post by asslicker061 »

Time under tension is the key.
straightma1e

Post by straightma1e »

Several possible issues come with cock stretching. One is nerve damage as in numbness. Not to the head or glans but to the dorsal nerves transferring the sensations through the nervous system. Other issues are broken blood vessels, itching, irritation, redness, and minor bruising. The breaking of blood vessels, corpus cavernosa, can lead to erection issues long term. Surgically cutting the suspensory ligament that attaches the penis to the pubic bone will increase length from 2 to 6 centimeters. The procedure is rather safe but it may cause some issues as in making the cock unstable and prone to injury when fucking. All in all if stretching is done correctly the cock will work as well as it did before gaining the additional length.
jddill

Post by jddill »

I have tried it I don’t doubt there could be some effect but for the most part I file it with all other penis enlargement:

If it really worked as good as claimed, there would be guys walking around with wheelbarrows in front of them.
eternity

Post by eternity »

ballstretchingrus wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 9:33 am
I follow a female urologist on line, she’s very knowledgeable regarding the male and female anatomy and is very open minded
Regarding stuff involving penis lengthing. She says the only way to lengthen your penis is via surgery. She does say that penis pumping can make your penis larger but not longer.

She also states that trials with men are showing that male masterbation seems to have a connection with prostate cancer, in that men who masterbate quite often per month seem to not get prostate cancer in relation to men who do not masterbate much. (She gave me a perscription), just kidding!
This female urologist would be quite beneficial to me. How does she deal with genital piercings?
ballstretchingrus

eternity wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 1:59 am
ballstretchingrus wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 9:33 am

This female urologist would be quite beneficial to me. How does she deal with genital piercings?
I don't know about that but I would be pretty sure she'd not be alarmed as she is really very open to anything it seems. She's very interesting to
listen to.