Cock stretching

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

woody1

Cock stretching

Post by woody1 »

Hello anyone used any cock stretching devices with success price is not a problem I am after something that works re weights, strap around the leg for pulling, or the stretching devices with rods either side or something else, just a name of the product is fine and or your experience from any users, no spam.no bs thanks
asslicker061

Re: Cock stretching

Post by asslicker061 »

Penimaster pro
lmsmfi

Post by lmsmfi »

I have, they are pretty much used when people have peyronies disease, which I have. Mine is called wasting, but some have it really bad when the penis is curved, and erections hurt. I wore one during covid for hours on end, and for months. Did it help, it sure did. Did it make my cock longer, yes. Why, because wasting caused dents which caused my cock to actually shrink 1/4 inch. Also, when i had an erection, i was no longer straight, but kind of bent over to the right some. Traction fixed that and i got my length back. Did it fix the dents 100%, no, because you get what the call, plaque buildup. But it's a whole lot better than it was.
FLAK2187

Post by FLAK2187 »

Over several years I spent quite a bit of time stretching using several different devices. I honestly can’t say if it ever did anything; except hanging weights definitely did. I gained around 1/4th inch in around one month but the time I dedicated was not realistic. It was back when I was young and unemployed. I don’t remember the weight but less is better because you can cause the ligaments to get stronger which you don’t want. I worked the time under tension up to a full 20 minute sessions for literally hours every day.
PumpingAus

Post by PumpingAus »

lmsmfi wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 7:02 pm I have, they are pretty much used when people have peyronies disease, which I have. Mine is called wasting, but some have it really bad when the penis is curved, and erections hurt. I wore one during covid for hours on end, and for months. Did it help, it sure did. Did it make my cock longer, yes. Why, because wasting caused dents which caused my cock to actually shrink 1/4 inch. Also, when i had an erection, i was no longer straight, but kind of bent over to the right some. Traction fixed that and i got my length back. Did it fix the dents 100%, no, because you get what the call, plaque buildup. But it's a whole lot better than it was.
Hi there,
I have reason to believe I may have some wasting but can't feel anything resembling plaque in my shaft. There's just a dent as you'd call it on the left side of the shaft and it seems to bend slightly to the left from there.
Have you tried pumping? The spot where my dent is never seems to want to actually swell up very much and seems to sometimes get darkening of the skin after a long session. Been meaning to see a urologist but haven't gotten around to it cause it all works ok otherwise.
mikej

Post by mikej »

It seems like you need to see urologist. Could be a sign of peyronies. Hope you do not and take care
lmsmfi

Post by lmsmfi »

PumpingAus wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 8:17 pm
lmsmfi wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 7:02 pm I have, they are pretty much used when people have peyronies disease, which I have. Mine is called wasting, but some have it really bad when the penis is curved, and erections hurt. I wore one during covid for hours on end, and for months. Did it help, it sure did. Did it make my cock longer, yes. Why, because wasting caused dents which caused my cock to actually shrink 1/4 inch. Also, when i had an erection, i was no longer straight, but kind of bent over to the right some. Traction fixed that and i got my length back. Did it fix the dents 100%, no, because you get what the call, plaque buildup. But it's a whole lot better than it was.
Hi there,
I have reason to believe I may have some wasting but can't feel anything resembling plaque in my shaft. There's just a dent as you'd call it on the left side of the shaft and it seems to bend slightly to the left from there.
Have you tried pumping? The spot where my dent is never seems to want to actually swell up very much and seems to sometimes get darkening of the skin after a long session. Been meaning to see a urologist but haven't gotten around to it cause it all works ok otherwise.
Yes, there is a forum specifically for people with the disease, look it up. There is a method of penis pumping where you start with the smallest tube, you pump for 15 seconds, let pressure out for 15, and do it over and over and over. Once you pack the cylinder, you move up in tube size. Some don't hold to the 15 second rule, personally, I did a couple minutes. But you have to do this every day, same with stretching. And yes, it works a lot of the time, but not always and takes a lot of time.