How to get a urethral reroute

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

Jamesrh1

How to get a urethral reroute

Post by Jamesrh1 »

Curious how I would find a urologist willing to do a urethral reroute/Perineal Urethrostomy without too many question. Or if anybody know one. DMs welcome if not here.

Have no interest bottom surgery, subincisions, or really any other type of alteration. Kind of like my equipment as is.

Just something I’ve been wanting for a while. But want to done by a professional.
madmax6

Re: How to get a urethral reroute

Post by madmax6 »

I don't think any doctor would do it. I am curious what others are saying.
NuderThanNude

Post by NuderThanNude »

I have a urethral reroute that I did by myself as I know it is impossible to get it done by a medical professional without it being a necessity. To many risks. Risk of nerve damage which could cause loss of erection or sensation, etc. I have read of guys who needed to have one done and then had problems with it closing up. Not being able to urinate can be life threatening.

In addition I had to permanently block off the old urethra to keep urine from coming out the old hole simultaneously with a strong stream.
Jamesrh1

Post by Jamesrh1 »

Really don't want to think about trying to DIY it. But seems like no other way. :(
modex

Post by modex »

If you are willing to travel I am quite sure you would be able to find a doctor, e.g. Brazil, Thailand or some East European country. Problem is cost, aftercare and experience.
noone851

Post by noone851 »

NuderThanNude wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2024 12:38 am I have a urethral reroute that I did by myself as I know it is impossible to get it done by a medical professional without it being a necessity. To many risks. Risk of nerve damage which could cause loss of erection or sensation, etc. I have read of guys who needed to have one done and then had problems with it closing up. Not being able to urinate can be life threatening.

In addition I had to permanently block off the old urethra to keep urine from coming out the old hole simultaneously with a strong stream.
How did you do your reroute?
NuderThanNude

Post by NuderThanNude »

noone851 wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 12:45 am
NuderThanNude wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2024 12:38 am I have a urethral reroute that I did by myself as I know it is impossible to get it done by a medical professional without it being a necessity. To many risks. Risk of nerve damage which could cause loss of erection or sensation, etc. I have read of guys who needed to have one done and then had problems with it closing up. Not being able to urinate can be life threatening.

How did you do your reroute?
I did mine using a 8mm diameter dermal punch and then recutting it larger several times as it healed to where I ended up with a fully healed opening that was fully functional. The cutting is the easy part. Keeping it open while it heals is the hard part. I've had my reroute for a decade and a half now and still love it. I wish I had been born that way.
Peter Borges

Post by Peter Borges »

Below my penishead is my opening in the shaft for peeing and cum. Peter Borges
Attachments
20240214_094224.jpg
eternity

Post by eternity »

Jamesrh1 wrote: Fri Jan 12, 2024 10:15 am Curious how I would find a urologist willing to do a urethral reroute/Perineal Urethrostomy without too many question. Or if anybody know one. DMs welcome if not here.

Have no interest bottom surgery, subincisions, or really any other type of alteration. Kind of like my equipment as is.

Just something I’ve been wanting for a while. But want to done by a professional.
My urologist told me that reroutes do not always work. He also said that UTI's would be more common. He did not venture to say that he would do one.

I would want to have made a plug that could be mechanically closed off after peeing.