Benefits of Infusing

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

Eldorio

Benefits of Infusing

Post by Eldorio »

I don’t see people post too often on the benefits of infusing, so I thought I’d share more of my journey.

I purchased supplies for infusing 6-8 months before finally attempting it. Had one of those “am I really going to do this” moments, and one day built up the courage to take the leap.

Since then, I’ve probably infused around 10 times, and aside from some bruising, no issue with the process. My preferred infusion is dextrose 5% in water. Aside from the prick of the needle, it doesn’t hurt at all for me.

One of the biggest benefits is how more confident I’ve gotten with my clothes off. I used to hate taking my shirt off in public, but since gaining 100 lbs intentionally since Covid and experimenting with infusing, I’ve really learned to love my body. I’m finding that I look for opportunities to show it all off. Even without infusing, I’m much more comfortable with my clothes off.

Libido has definitely skyrocketed. The weight of the sack when infused with a liter or more is insane. Love that you and see my balls hang from behind and the feeling of them slamming against another person or the bed when messing around.

I know it comes with its risk, but the benefits are well worth it.

What other benefits have you found when fully infused?
K.caseni-Las

Re: Benefits of Infusing

Post by K.caseni-Las »

The most exciting part for me is to be seen by others.
I wasn't usually lucky with my partners. My wife accepted it. We spent some public pool and beach days. I wanted to pump up her pussy and bought the equipment, she didn't like it :-(
Some women even hated to see my bulge...
Essentially it is mostly an auto erotic activity.
The showing off in public didn't get easier over the last 15 years.
I remember business men in Zürich having their lunch break in public parks, the suit on their briefcase, stark naked! Inconceivably today! 40 years ago anything was possible. Not anymore.
The East Germans paraded in font of their leader as nudists. Now boys and men wear "trunks" down to their knees, girls asses are usually bare, but it is uncool to stare...reactionary societies are afraid of flesh and lust...
I try to keep up the spirits, pump and infuse as often as I want to! Cheers.
RealMeRon2020

Post by RealMeRon2020 »

I find that infusing every other week also helps with my arthritis for several days after. Very excellent benefit.
K.caseni-Las

Post by K.caseni-Las »

Oh really
(but you know, that there are no bones in the body parts, that we are talking about? :-) )
pumper83

Post by pumper83 »

K.caseni-Las wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 4:11 am Oh really
(but you know, that there are no bones in the body parts, that we are talking about? :-) )
:lol:
eam2012

Post by eam2012 »

The benefit I get is to have big fat tits for 8 hours :)