Small balls not big enough to slap my wife's ass

Discussion about male impotence.

Moderator: bigray57

Jo7778

Small balls not big enough to slap my wife's ass

Post by Jo7778 »

My wife loves big balls I am trying ways to enlarge them. Did not try pumping yet trying natural herbs and probiotics to see if it works. She says my balls are to small and don't hang low enough to slap her ass during sex. She loves the feeling of a big set since her x husband had big balls. I am not sure if she is correct about my ball size calling them small. My right ball is about a little bit bigger than a inch and a half. My left one is about a little bit bigger than an inch. They hang when hot about 3 1/2 inches can they be too small?
Steve56

Re: Small balls not big enough to slap my wife's ass

Post by Steve56 »

Sounds normal to me. If you're still concerned, maybe try ball weights. Worked for me.
Good luck, Steve.
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

As Steve says, ball weights. get a good fit and over time you'll be able to up the size of the weight, that'll slap her arse. In time when you've got some more length you can get into pumping for size. She'll love you for it.

BnL
Jo7778

Post by Jo7778 »

Yes she will love me for it as long as they hang low enough to give her a good ass slapping. You guys have that equipment that hang low enough I have to work on mine to get big and hung like you guys.
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

Be wary of trying to hard. nothing happens overnight. Everything takes time. More weight doesn't mean more stretch. work up to a good weight ( around 2lb ) and stay there. You can add a little more here and there. Pumping in narrow straight tubes will pull some stretch as well as fill out the sac some. Go steady to start and enjoy.
BnL
Jo7778

Post by Jo7778 »

Thank you for the support. I am starting today.
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

One more thing. For expansion and stretch you need to moisturise and regularly. Soft skin will stretch far easier, the weight can then concentrate on stretching the internals that are connected to the balls. Many use shea butter and similar. My choice is coconut oil. Plenty and often and clean everything daily, you and the weight/s.
Good luck.

BnL
Jo7778

Post by Jo7778 »

Thank you. How about olive oil is that any good. Another question right now my balls hang about 3/ 1/2 inches. From you pumping are your balls hanging lower than my 3 1/2 inches and by how much more and was that from the result of pumping. Thanks
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

Oil is good, i used to use vegetable oil which is rape seed oil, on the skin and in the tube. Very messy though. A good dousing in coconut oil and around the rim of the tube with warm water.
Look at a pic of me in Spain on page 19 i think it is, before i found pumping and stretching. Nothing to show. Now, bare of weights i'm about 6 to 6 1/2, with weights 8 to 8 1/2. A mixture of weights andpumping but mainly pumping. Aleays sarted in narrow tubes for the pull and once i couldn't get back in, upped the size of the tube. All in my thread but there's a lot of reading. Havn't pumped in 2 1/2 years due to a hernia taking just over 2 years to get sorted because of the pandemic and now just a waiting game to feel that everything has healed. It's a lot closer in to the base than my first op' so could take a while longer before i;m comfortable with loading up that area. I'm just hoping now with the extra length gained over the last couple of years that the pump results when i get back to it will out do the previous best's

BnL
Jo7778

Post by Jo7778 »

WOW that is a set of low hanging balls alright twice the hang of mine. What about when it gets cold do they pull up and get tight and does your hang always measure 6 1/2?
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

I'm a boy, if it get's cold they run off to the warm. Hopefully as i get longer they won't be able to run so high. Think they'd have to be bloody long though. Weights in winter are subject to temperature control so not too bad mainly.
chubbykisses

Post by chubbykisses »

I'm probably too dominating in the bedroom but.... What I'm hearing is sass talk from her. I wouldn't take well to being compared to her ex, unless she was saying I'm better. Tell her your ex had bigger tits. Be sure to tell her to suck your balls till they get warm and loose and dangly. It should only take 10 minutes or so. While she does that slap her face with your floppy cock. That should have the desired effect of putting her back in line.

But you can also just get a space heater.
Attachments
Ball Sucking.jpg
Curious271

Post by Curious271 »

Seems to me now is the chance to explore ball pumping with her.. pump your balls and her hooha!!

I stretch 24/7 and that helps when I pump. Careful with fucking with weights often it hurts my wife. Weights are good for a good stretch and for her to pull on! If she wants even bigger balls, go with saline inflation! That is mind blowing. I have't brought the subject up with my wife yet. One day I hope! Careful you might create a monster in you and her!! Stretching helps though.. and eventually you can fuck her with your balls... using rings or a balldo.. That is a INSANE feeling for both!!

Let us know know how you make out!