Pump before surgilube injection?

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

cadlac

Pump before surgilube injection?

Post by cadlac »

Hey all, just wondering what everyone's opinions are on pumping your dick before doing a surgilube injection? I've done a couple injections in the past, ready to try it again. Does pumping before injecting seem to give better results, or make it less likely to inject too shallow? I'm gonna try it this time with catheter needles, so there's less chance of nicking a vessel, or slipping while injecting. Thanks for any opinions you all may have
salinecockpumper

Re: Pump before surgilube injection?

Post by salinecockpumper »

cadlac wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2024 3:54 am Hey all, just wondering what everyone's opinions are on pumping your dick before doing a surgilube injection? I've done a couple injections in the past, ready to try it again. Does pumping before injecting seem to give better results, or make it less likely to inject too shallow? I'm gonna try it this time with catheter needles, so there's less chance of nicking a vessel, or slipping while injecting. Thanks for any opinions you all may have
I’d think it would make it harder to inject cause your cock will be full of blood and fluids so when you put the needle in might leak. But idk never done it.
Squirrel

Post by Squirrel »

I prefer either pumping or getting the area very warm before doing any injections or infusions. Needle placement is much easier when a little bigger or looser than normal particularly in the shaft. After effects like bruising from internal nicks and skin necrosis from too shallow placement have almost stopped when I do this. I've never gone too deep with or without pumping in advance, but confident needle tip placement is much easier when you're not just pinching up a thin unpumped layer of skin to pierce the skin.

After repeated SL top ups made me larger and larger the benefit of pumping in advance lessened since my shaft was always at some kind of "pumped" size.

The only extra precaution I took was to EXTRA sanitize the injection areas after pumping since I like to use lotion, lube, water, etc when pumping. Never had an infection issue from contaminants from a SL injection but did have a couple in my early days of saline/dex after pumping pre infusion and not doing the extra cleanup.
cadlac

Post by cadlac »

Thank you for sharing your experience squirrel. That's kinda the thought I was having, that if you are pumped, that It will make it less likely to inject too shallow. I haven't tried pumping before injecting, so gonna give it a try tonight. Thank you.