Pump Stories

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

Pumping Now

Re: Pump Stories

Post by Pumping Now »

Summer Beach..
I'd pumped a few days & almost packed my BullMaster Magnum. Parked my car & hiked down to the beach wearing my pump, hidden behind the towel I was carrying.
IMG_20200424_123531.jpg
About half a dozen people were sunning, mostly nude. Back in the trees, it took a few to get the tube off.
IMG_20200424_145327.jpg
IMG_20200610_164006.jpg
Nude, I walked the beach until I found a spot "in view" of others.
I enjoyed the sounds, breeze & sunshine while adjusting my position occasionally.
Beach.gif
Beach.gif (50.38 KiB) Viewed 2761 times
The strollers tried 'not' to notice. I'd lie still with my mesh hat covering my face. I could see them, they couldn't tell if I was watching.
IMG_20200527_165511.jpg
IMG_20200527_164150.jpg
IMG_20200527_164150.jpg (69.74 KiB) Viewed 2761 times
IMG_20200527_162107.jpg
Towards the end of the day, a gay couple who'd been sunning nearby stopped to say they'd been eyeing my size.
Now, I don't think a hetero couple would do this, but one of the guys asked if he could, 'You know'. I grinned agreement & his boyfriend enjoyed the show.
Best part was the 69, me on top, balls on his face.
The boyfriend might have pic's.
Attachments
IMG_20200610_172930.jpg
Balls flopping free like a bull. To my knees, and beyond!
bullbags

Post by bullbags »

Just thought I would join the fun with short story which proves(to me and my wife) that our journey does have an impact on others :wink: .
As some others on the board here I luv cycling in the summer and full package pumping even more when the weather is ridiculously hot/humid which adds more mass to your scrotum :) After a great noon pumping session in my LJ I achieved a huge (for me) 16.5" tear drop bloat and decided to slip on my green bike shorts for a ride :twisted: My wife was out close by at outdoor cafe in the neighborhood and I decided to drop by and say hello 8) Although I knew her friend fairly well she was all smiles and visibly flushed by my presence and peripherally while chitchatting I noticed she could not keep her eyes from my bulge :twisted: I knew my wife was aware of it and casually ask her if she was feeling well as she seemed fidgety all of a sudden :oops: I did not stay too long as not to impose and said my goodbyes to my wife and rode off .
Later at home my wife confided to me that her friend was impressed and shocked at the same time and that it made her 'squirm' :twisted: My wife had a good chuckle. Mission accomplished in my mind, size does matter friends, keep pumping and unleash your genital power :D BB.
billyboyaust

Post by billyboyaust »

Part 2.
On the way back we just made small chat and i kept glancing down watching that massive heavy mass of cock and balls stretching the trackies like crazy wondering how he has the courage to walk around so publicly. We got back to his place it was a small hot 1 bedroom apartment he poured a couple of vodka sodas and then said he is just going going to put on something cooler as trackies were a stupid idea for such a hot day. I was sitting at the breakfast bar and he walked back into the room with a short but loose fitting pair of gym shorts that let his dick really swing as he walked he returned to the kitchen side of the breakfast bar grabbed a calendar off the fridge and came back around with a pen and said so what days are you free and then went to sit on the breakfast bar stool and leant back as he did the short legs pulled up and his cock and balls fell out and over the edge of the stool with his metal weight making a big clunk sound against the wooded stool. I looked down and I could see his cock flexing and slightly growing but not really rising up still pointing down. I then raised my head in shock and see him looking right at me and he said "do you like my big cock or is it my stretched sack that turns you on" I just quietly said "both". He then said something along the lines of if you work on your cock and balls like working out at the gym then you can be as big as him. I then reached over and grabbed it and it was so flucking heavy and his puffy foreskin hung way over his knob. I then grabbed his balls and they must have been at least 2 kg. While i was doing this he was asking if I knew what cock pumping is and I said yes its those cylinders at the sex shop but i thought they are a joke and didnt work. He then led me to the lounge and he went and got his pumps. There was about 10 cylinders in varying lengths and this big air compressor thing about the size of a small toaster. Grabbed some lube we both got naked and he put a small ball weight around my nuts and fastened it with an allen key and said this will keep your balls free of the cylinder. He looked at my hard cock and picked a medium sized cylinder and a massive cylinder lubed them both up put this huge cylinder on his cock and flicked on the machine and and after his cock grew in the cylinder he release a clip on the end and connected it to my cock and then i watched as my cock got sucked into the cylinder and grew to its full length instantly. We then spent the next hr to hr and a half him training me on what to do and watching our cocks grow fatter getting hornier. We started kissing and rubbing bodies and eventually his cock had totally packed his cylinder and he said thats enough for my first time. I pulled my fat veiney heavy cock out and immediately was holding a cock that didnt feel like mine but was attached to my body and then he released his cock and it just flopped out absolutely massive. We ended up in his bed 69ing, his cock was so fat I could only get the foreskin in my mouth and my tounge inside it, his balls were flopping everywhere. The feeling of him sucking me was amazing while my balls were tugged. Still to today that was the most intense and exciting experiences I have ever had. We ended up pumping every second or third day and going to different gyms etc to show off. Eventually I got close to his size and over time built my ball weight wearing up to 24/7. We pumped for a few years but lives change and we only occasionally pump now as we are in differing states, but we still do chat.
Last edited by billyboyaust on Tue Jan 26, 2021 11:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Huge4Me

Post by Huge4Me »

This is a pump short story: I've been out of the pump for a few weeks now. I got back in this morning. It felt fabulous to feel my lubed cock drawn into the cylinder. As usual I pumped up rapidly to 15 inches of mercury...for just a second. The tug of that vacuum was just as lovely as anything could be. Then I dropped back to 5 inches. I truly wish I could pump all the time...and just keep getting bigger and bigger.
Japeenus

Post by Japeenus »

Finally!

It’s been hard to meet up with people but finally did it.

Met this guy online and in my area. He watched me pump on cam for awhile then he said we have to meet in person. Music to my ears!

I told a spot just outside of town and gave him directions. I packed up my pump, tied off my dick and headed out. I found this old abandoned barn and parked out back. I sat on this old bench and strapped on my 3.25 tube and began pumping. About 15 minutes later I hear a car creep up and then stop, sound of a door close and footsteps. He comes around the corner and he sees me. I say “ Get over here I’ve been waiting” He walks over and sees it in person and says “ Holy fuck that is one huge cock” . I proceed to give him the trigger and tell him to pump me more. He takes the trigger and stands beside me pumping my dick. I had to tell him to keep the pressure ar 10- 15 and he obliged. We worked on it for 10-15 mins before he said “ I gotta take mine out, this is making me too hard”. So he pulls out his and it’s a real good size, maybe 7- 7.5. He proceeds to slowly wank his dick and continues to pump me. After another 15- 20 minutes I tell him to put his dick in my mouth. He couldn’t do it fast enough and slipped his big rod in my mouth and continued to pump me. It felt so good having his dick in my mouth and looking down and seeing my dick fill my tube.

After a bit he said it’s his turn, so I say sure. So I remove his dick from my mouth and slip off the tube and let my rod flop out. He was so fast to drop to his knees and plop it in his mouth. “Ooooo yes baby suck my big pumped cock” I said as he slid his lips up and down my fat shaft. It felt so good having his lips lather up my my huge pumped dick. He must have gone at it for 5 mins or so before I said to him. “ I wanna shoot on your face”. He then began to stroke his fast as he sucked on my fat dong. I couldn’t hold back and pulled it out his mouth and strokes 5 big streams on his face, as he stroked his to shoot.

I didn’t say much after that, just said thanks and got in my car and drove off. I’ll meet him again soon.

Japeenus
Huge4Me

Post by Huge4Me »

So glad I came across this thread today. I'm amazed that the last time I posted about a really great pumping adventure was back in January. I have been doing remarkably little pumping lately. Let's call it the Covid blues. Anyway, after reading all the great postings here, I know I'm ready to pack up the pump and hit the road...looking for new and more outrageous ways and places to get other people involved with my huge pumped up package.

Meantime, I'll share an experience that goes back maybe two years. I may have posted this earlier, but I don't think so. I had been pumping my cock very aggressively while driving when I saw this woman, clearly a hooker, with the biggest tits I've ever seen. I don't go with hookers...but if they are up for it...I don't mind showing them my pumped up cock. Most of them are shocked and clearly impressed by the hugeness of what I've got going on down there. And, considering all the stuff they've seen, that's a real turn on Anyway, I pull up next to this woman and roll down my window. I've got a jacket thrown across my cock...which is totally packing the three inch. I said, "I think you and I may have something in common." "And what might that be", she said. "Size", I said...as I threw off the jacket, revealing my bloated junk. Her eyes popped. "Come on, is that REALLY your cock" she said. So I shook the tube and pulled on it so she could clearly see that it was real. "I never seen one THAT big before. You up for doing anything?" "No", I said, "I hope you don't mind, but I just love to show it off." "I don't BLAME you Honey. Anybody blessed with one that big is bound to want to show it off." she said, "Too bad though, cause I sure do love that cock."
Japeenus

Post by Japeenus »

Hey Guys

It’s been a while, but I have a good one for ya. Finally had some nice weather and was perfect for hooking up. I chatted with a guy on a local site and he was wanting to watch me pump. We found a spot near him and I drove out to this old vacant building in the middle of nowhere. I had already filled my 3 inch pump but I just bought a new 3.5 wide one, so was ready to pump in it for him.

I get there before him and put on the new tube and start going at it, I couldn’t wait. It was almost 30 mins go by and no sign of him, but then the door opened and in he walks. There I am sitting on disgusting old couch pumping my cock. He doesn’t say a word but walks over grabs the trigger and proceeds to pump it. Mmmmmmmmm yes so good!

He pumped me and pumped me. My cock was so hot and began to hit the sides of my new 3.5 wide tube. Fuck! Felt to good and he was in control of the pump, I had my balls tied off with small weights and they hung down outside the pump. We went at it for another 30 minutes until I needed to shoot. I pulled out and shot a big load on his face. I zipped up and left. Gotta do tha again!