Stretched skin from pumping with filler

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

Jack.Crow

Stretched skin from pumping with filler

Post by Jack.Crow »

Hi everyone,

I am new here and have a question for you pumpers about stretched skin.

1. I see a lot of guys pump for many hours and getting huge pumps, I guess you also have stretched the skin a lot? does it affect pump results or strength because now the skin is sucked first and less sucking happens on the tunica itself?

2. If your lose skin as a lot does it affect your pumping results

3. I had a filler and kept on pumping, now the amount of skin is like 50 percent more. Now when i pump in my bathmate i can't get the same strong pumps as i used to. I am removing the filler in a few weeks and hope my normal pump routine can continue but I am afraid the extra skin has ruined the power on the tunica. Can Anyone share insights, experience or advice.

Should I get corrective surgery maybe to get the skin tight again, yet then the whole stretching story starts again....

Thank you!
WatchMeGrow

Re: Stretched skin from pumping with filler

Post by WatchMeGrow »

Do you mean you had HA fillers in your shaft ? I would have thought stretched skin would be a bonus
Jack.Crow

Post by Jack.Crow »

Yes, exactly. I had HA filler.

why would it be a bonus to you? I understand it does create pore space for the shaft to grwo into yet it also lowers the pressure on the inner tunica.
WatchMeGrow

Post by WatchMeGrow »

I pump for maximum bloat. I would have thought stretched skin would mean more room to puff up. Did you get good results from fillers ? I’m interested but it’s so expensive.
Jack.Crow

Post by Jack.Crow »

With maximum bloat you mean edema? like water soft tissue bloat? ... I am trying to grow the tunica mainly. I pump and use a cock ring for bloodflow. The problem now is that in the pump the stretched skin bloats immediately, I hope it will recover. Friday i go to the doctor to have the filler removed. I wouldn't do it if I was you, only if you are circumcised and do a small amount first. really, remember that. And read up on pmma.
WatchMeGrow

Post by WatchMeGrow »

Yes exactly, I always want as much edema as possible. My skin has become extremely stretched from years of pumping. This means that I quickly swell up the way you are when pumping. If anything this makes me like the ideas of fillers even more. How much did you have injected ?
Jack.Crow

Post by Jack.Crow »

you like the edema? interesting. Can you eplain why? ... it's not hat it has a lot of effect on sexual pleasure for the woman does it? Also during sex the water get's massaged so uch so it reduces a lot, no?

Ok so I went to remove the filler. It was easy procedure. Good to feel mu own dick again. I came home and pumped. My cock was the biggest it's ever been. I was shocked, maybe becaise the skin is so flexible it just likes to grow in to it.

! problem though. she didn't remove the filler aty the base and the one has now dispersed all over the rest of my penis. So I have now like a constatnt edema, soft layer around my penis. That will dissolve in the next 6 months ... I hope faster. i prefer a rock hard cock :)